Favorite Tamagotchi version?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am sorry if this doesn't go with the main tamagotchi heading.

This is just to say what your favorite tamagotchi version is.

Hope you enjoy it.

Please reply and say how you like it.

Pm me to be my friend.

Thx.

God bless :wub: :unsure: :furawatchi: :ichigotchi: :mimitchi: :chohimetchi: :pochitchi:

My favourite version is the version 3 tamagotchi. Because it brings back memories and I am currently running two v3s. I also like the v3 tamatown.
Right there wit' ya CTR! I love the V3. I got mine on Saturday and it is REALLY good. I especially love the 'light' feature! :( The v3 tamatown is good but it's unfortunate you can not earn points on it! :hitodetchi:

I would hardly call any of the connections "ancestors." Ancestor Tamagotchi refer to the ones that came out in the 90s. The V1 MIGHT be considered an ancestor, but not really. :hitodetchi: Anyway, my favorites would have to be the Oceangotchi, Angelgotchi, P2, and Morino. Ancestor Tamagotchi are the best! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: My Favorite is v5 because its new and inproved :)

:D Also its really fun because you can have familys :D

I think ancestors are more like Angel, Ocean, Morino, Mothra, TamaOtch, etc. My favorite is easily the Ocean. Very nifty.

I absolutely agree with you, ipickee, about the REAL ancestor Tamagotchis, but anyway. :p Mine is also the Umino! :) By the way, have you tried your Devilgotchi yet? I've been dying to get one. Any chance, if you don't like it, you'd be willing to sell it to me? :p

biggrin.gif My Favorite is v5 because its new and inproved biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif Also its really fun because you can have familys biggrin.gif

I for one think the tamagotchi v5 is the best.I like how you can raise more than one character at a time :eek: :D :D

ohhh... it so hard to choose, I love each of them. I lost all my V1, V2 got sold off by my bf, V3 didn't get to buy, V4 still with me!, V5 just bought!

I liked the Tamagotchi's before they became involved with the Internet. It was just simpler back then :p I also like the old school versions.

I am sorry if this doesn't go with the main tamagotchi heading.This is just to say what your favorite tamagotchi version is.

Hope you enjoy it.

Please reply and say how you like it.

Pm me to be my friend.

Thx.

God bless :wub:   :unsure:   :furawatchi:   :)   :mimitchi:   :rolleyes:   :pochitchi:
V1. I like its simplicity compared to the newer Tamagotchis.

EDIT - Doesn't this belong in "What's On Your Mind?"

Peace, caprice, and love always,

Ali

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know which version I like better. I dont really like the V5. Its SO boring for me 'cause theres nothing 2 do. And u can only connect with V5 tamas.

My favorite is v4 'cause my first ever tama wuz a v4 :p

:) ~Mamelover~ :eek:

My favorite was the v4.5 because i think its a great improvement of the v4 and isn't too changed from the original tamagotchi like the v5 is. :huh:

I like the character development and simplicity of the ancestors- you could build a relationship of sorts with them. As far as the connection versions are concerned I like v4 simply because I find it fun. I don't like V5 much; there is a little too much going on at once and find I it a little too complex for my tastes.

The V3 fosho. Simple, and sooo cute. :D

I haven't tried the V2 yet, but I'll be getting for Christmas and maybe that shall become my new fav.. well, at least second behind the Entama, lol. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back