No memory for tamagotchi v5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yakunie

Reaction score
Last generation of my Famalitchi gen3(i'm on gen4 now i married my gozo to a sunnitchi) I finally got the ninja family! :D :D But I can't see them in memory I can't see them i can't see any of my past generations! :D :( ;) :( Please help!

thank you but that doesnt make sense i thought after you tamas died you couldnt see them anymore so confuzed

On previous versions, the "History" icon displays the tamas that died.

On previous versions, the "Parent" icon displays the tama parents, that you can see in tamatown.

On the v5 you cannot veiw parents, but you can veiw your family(s) that died. Also on v1 and v2 there is no "History" Or "Parent" icon.

thank you but that doesnt make sense i thought after you tamas died you couldnt see them anymore so confuzed
It's just a section where when fellow characters die. They dont actually do anything, it is a little memory picture just to see your past characters. There is no way of ever getting your character back from the dead. :ichigotchi:

MY HEAD HUURTS seriously what if you take good care of your tamas and they dont die?

Your family memory only shows the tamagotchis that died when you didn't take care of them (or if they never got married and died). Are you still confused? :p

MY HEAD HUURTS seriously what if you take good care of your tamas and they dont die?
They move to a new home (on Tamagotchi Planet) when one of the children (who has grown into an adult) gets married and starts a family on your V5 toy.

I married one of my tama's and the others left, but it never showed anything in Memory. Maybe it doesn't work like it's supposed to. . .

are you sure it is the same family? hmm.... on my V3 i was on gen. 6 and i kept that generation alive but ever since i passed gen. 3 it stopped showing the ancestors... IDK... i guess it happens with all tamas?

:wacko:

the reason for this is because the memeory section is for the tamas that have died i'm sorry u can't view ur past generations! :gozarutchi: :mimitchi: :wub: :furawatchi:

hope i helped

:) memetchi7 :)

i know how it feels it doesnt have to do with tama's dieing cause one family died and they are in memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back