baby to adult!(in 1 day!)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the v5 it involves putting in wires and soldering them together or something like that. So I would not recommend it.

On the v1-v4.5 it involves scratching a debug panel located on the side of the circuit board where the screen is (if you have an Australian Tamagotchi) or on the side of the circuit board where the battery is (if you have an American Tamagotchi). I don't know where the European Tamagotchi's debug panel is, if it has one.

you can't its impossible so don't listen to this point :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
In V1-4.5, you can debug in American versions by opening up your tama and scratching the DEBUG circle with a pencil. However, it's very dangerous.

I don't debug because it supposed to be like a child and to debug it is like saying God will just fastforward us to our adulthood I just don't think its right but thats just me

[SIZE=12pt]yes I agree with what your saying but there is a way to undebug your tama.Trust me I've done it before. What you have to do to undebug,where you scrached the debug panel,get and eracer and erace where you scrached the panel with your pencil and put i back together and you have your tama..not beduged [/SIZE] :) I hope i helped!!

I would strongly suggest not to, you can break your tamagotchi and it spoils all the fun. What would the fun be if your tamagotchi kept growing and you couldnt look after it? No, let it live its natural life. If you debug your tamagotchi you wont be able to go in tamatown! Debugging can ruin your tamagotchi, try to keep yourself from debugging.

Debugging is useful if you've already played with your Tamagotchi multiple times and end up getting similiar characters or you just want one specific one that you can never seem to get, no matter how hard you try. It's also useful to speed up the evolution process. When you get older you'll understand that you can't have your Tamagotchi with you 24/7. I can't bring mine into work or anything like that, so it's mostly on pause for a good 5 hours or so out of the day. Hyperspeed and character selection really help me out.

In any event, I'm pretty sure this Hyperspeed to make a character evolve faster was already common knowledge.

i would hate to debug my tama.......... :(

i wonder why tamagotchis have a built in debug system! :furawatchi:

:gozarutchi:

just one question...

how do u debug?? [i don't even know what that is]

I don't debug because it supposed to be like a child and to debug it is like saying God will just fastforward us to our adulthood I just don't think its right but thats just me
well as if the tamagotchis notice!!!! (ha ha ha note the sarcasim in my voice :furawatchi: )

Latest posts

Back