Sign in to follow this  
gorillaman47

baby to adult!(in 1 day!)

no offense but that was terrible debug might break your tama

i agree. it has happened b4 (alot) nd it cn ruin ur tamagotchi 4ever! never debug ppls who dont know :huh:

I don't debug because it supposed to be like a child and to debug it is like saying God will just fastforward us to our adulthood I just don't think its right but thats just me

well as if the tamagotchis notice!!!! (ha ha ha note the sarcasim in my voice :furawatchi: )

How do you debug?

You take the back of the tama off & remove the battery. then unscrew the inner casing. you will see a circle. rub a pencil on it about 20 times & put every thing together.

:( :( :( :( :D :P :huh: :huh: :angry:

Really I have been hurt debugging a tama v5 and I have 2 so I don't really want to go through that again.

Never ever debug it sucks! whoever likes debugging AAHH!! ive debugged its HORRIBLE! and whats the fun of tamagotchis if you debug?

If you debug= Bad

don't debug or reverse it- GOOD!

Do you get the point now??

Ye, u shouldnmt debug a tama cuz ya gonna miss out all da fun ov it wen its a child and teen. :( and u cant go 2 tamatown either. Thts my opinion anywayz -_-

You can debug European ones you have to go to the chip part.

Ok people! Debugging is a feature that you do to your Tama that can give you hyperspeed (for example, one minute=one year) and you can choose any character you want to. But you have a risk of breaking your Tamagotchi forever! I suggest not doing it.

I don't like debugging. What's the fun of a Tamagotchi when you can choose what character you want and it goes really fast? It's no fun at all, and you can break it! But it's up to the Tamagotchi owners whether they want to debug or not. I choose not to.

yes i dont wannna lose my precious bakutchi itchigotchi and mamekatchi. my familichi is special. it is transparerent purple with baloon on it. my grandma had it specialy made for my birthday. only a person who hates their tama would do this. besides, if you mess with the wires, cant you get electricuted? O,o

i protest against debugging! so down with debugging! IM A TRUE TAMA LOVA!!!!!!! :)

That is a good idea, but it's too risky! Like everyone else said; debugging could break your tamagotchi toy 4ever!  :mimitchi:

i would so not debugg my tama that is cruel and stupud!!!!! :D :mimitchi:

Edited by memetchi7

DO NOT DEBUG DONT RIS IT I TRIED AND MY TAMAGOTCHI BROKE DONT DEBUG TRUST ME