I can hardly stand to watch it!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyCrystal

Reaction score
I found this video on You-Tube. Oh... My... Gosh! How could someone SMASH a tamagotchi with a hammer?!

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png the link to the terrible, terrible video. Tsk tsk. That guy has some serious anger issues. Anyways, I just want to know your thoughts about this video. Happy posting!
~SkyCrystal~

To me it looks like two dumb kids that have never heard of Ebay. Or perhaps it was broken, well they might as well do something with it. I would just throw the Tama away. What is it with kids and smashing things? They obviously don't care since they didn't pay for it, and their parents did.

~ChibiMuffins

o_O.."I KILLED IT!!! WHOOOOOO!!! HAPPY DAYS!!!!! WOO HOO!" They obviously don't care for tamas the least bit..there the type that gets enoyed and has to smash their tama if it beeps.. :( :( :( :(

holly >>> :(

I barely watched the first 20 seconds...seriously.

That was mean.

By the way, I flagged this video, as I am a You-Tube member. I am Ryangotchi and I have seen Zombie Tamagotchi 1 before. "Flag" is equivalent to "Report". I also commented. Yet it is a waste of money and if people smash a toy, that proves how smart they are. When We get bored with a certaint tam, we remove the batteries. Yet again I have to say I am a member and I commented. Just ignore it and do not copy grug1234567"s habit of killin" virtual pets. Just ignore it. And have a happy tama day.

Last edited by a moderator:
i only saw the first 5 seconds i was terrefied

Honestly people you souldnt be worried if they want to be stupid and waiste $15 then wahtever :furawatchi:

I've seen this video many times before from many topics that are very old that have been complaining about that video.

Well, we can't stop them from doing what they're doing unless it's illegal. There isn't a law against hammering your tamagotchis, and I doubt that they'd accept your idea for that law if you mailed it in, either. =/

It is a waste of money, but that is their choice to just go out and waste $15 on hammering a tamagotchi. :(

Even if we filled up their e-mail inboxes or YouTube inboxes with complaints, they still wouldn't stop no matte what we do.

So we're just going to have to live with what people do if we like it or not.

Aww, that was a pretty Tamagotchi. XP

Seems like a shame to just squash it, but hey, it's his money. He could have gotten hurt though. Getting cut by broken plastic = NOT FUN. If one must make a silly youtube video like this, one should probably be wearing heavy gloves and eye protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back