!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
Well I was walking home from school and one of the people who go to school with me followed me to my house, and said "im going to ur house", then the person just said "get me some water", soo i was really nervous, and i accidentally forgot to rinse out all the soap in the water, and the person was pouring and spitting some of the water out saying things like "you didn't rinse it out well, did you spit it in?" [the person kept pouring most it out on the grass] so i was really nervous, and embarrassed, and when the person handed the cup to me i jumped, and then the person "you weird! bye [insert name here]!!" then the person trolls off real freaked out and in a angry way.

Sounds weird but i was soo embarrassed.

The person also has a tendentiously to make fun of people and start stuff.

Help?

Last edited by a moderator:
This person sounds like an selfish, annoying brat.

if he or she follows you home again, tell them to pee off and run

This person sounds like an selfish, annoying brat. if he or she follows you home again, tell them to pee off and run
:D

I get real nervous and scared when it's around the wrong person.

Doesn't sound like much but if you'd experienced it, you'll know how it feels.

And Thank You for the reply. :D

Ignore them. Don't get the water next time, either. Its seriously impolite just to say "I'm going to your house. So get me some water!" so you might've had better revenge actually spitting in it...

But like I said, ignore 'em.

I get real nervous and scared when it's around the wrong person.Doesn't sound like much but if you'd experienced it, you'll know how it feels.
I'm totally with you there I get nervous around weird people like that too I'd tell them sorry and it was a mistake and that you didn't mean to do that. I'm not good with bullies I rarely get one if I do I usually tell them off lol. I hope they don't bug you anymore that is very rude.

Threaten to call the cops. Or try to hurry home before that person gets out of school. I always do that to avoid my friend. >.<

You do not have to serve that person. You should tell 'em to pee off. Or walk home with a friend. Some people are stronger in a group.

~ChibiMuffins

if they do it again, pour vinegar in the water. then walk out with a real big smile. say

"here you go."

and when they hold out their hand, throw it in their face. then go inside and lock the door. and keep doing it till they leave you alone.

Wow, you guys are so intelligent, and wise.

One more question: What if the person tell their friends about it? ;)

Wow, you guys are so intelligent, and wise.One more question: What if the person tell their friends about it? ;)
Then if they approach you, warn them like you did the other kid that barging into someone else's house or property will result in authorities coming into play, and possibly other consequences.

Uh, creepy person who follows people to their houses. They have a tendency to make fun of others- but you have enough right there. "Lol locky458 can't rinse out glasses" "Well that's what you get for stalking me, you creep."

I don't know what horrors your school may contain, but where I come from it really isn't okay to like.. stalk people.

The route I like to follow is "get away from me." :]

I'm pretty sure there really isn't some sort of "talk it out" (eg, hey you really hurt my feelings for trying to come to my house and demanding I get you stuff) way to go. This person was deliberately trying to invade your bubble, and you don't take those people seriously, because you know they're not being serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back