Annoying girl

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-lWeride

Reaction score
So, I sit next to this annoying girl in class and she always talks to me about the most randomest stuff. And when I want to pay attention she starts flicking me >.< And this one time it was silent reading and she Tickled me and I screamed (Since I am very ticklish ._.). I got a detention for somthing she did! Since she is such a teacher's pet that when I tell the teacher she says "I dont believe you.."

Any ideas of what I should do?

Make sure your teacher catches her bothering you. Then she won't be the teachers pet anymore and your teacher will believe you.

See what you do if simply just report her to the teacher about what she did, why serve something for something you didn't do.

Tell on her. >D

Whether it's the beginning or end of class just simply talk to the teacher about her, at that time would fully understand you, because they're do busy to understand you in the middle of class. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Teachers like this pick favourites and unfortunately, you have to keep persisting on the issue before anything will get done. If the teacher doesn't believe you, talk to the principal about it, or another teacher. Have witnesses too since usually strength in numbers helps. If noone seems to be listening to you I suggest then getting your parents involved and for them to speak to the staff since they don't seem to be taking you seriously. Just keep bugging and pressing the issue until SOMEONE does something about it.

She probaly wants your attention. She might like you. You never know. Talk to her and ask. It might help.

You got detention for something someone else did to you. That's just grand >__>

It sounds like with her continually annoying you, you've asked her to stop annoying you a couple of times?

Teachers are people too, they make mistakes, and they miss things. In this situation, I would probably say "Well, you really should believe me, because I'm the one getting in trouble, and you're letting her get away." Maybe you can write said teacher a letter, stating what you think is wrong and how you feel that the teacher has been favoriting this girl.

If that doesn't work out, you can always ask for a seat change. Teachers don't have to believe that girl is bothering you, but if you can't focus you can't focus.

In this case, I would probably talk to my mom or dad (or whoever takes care of you) about the situation. Maybe they (or even YOU) can talk to principal about it.

Or maybe you could ask to switch seats with someone because you are having trouble concentrating where you are sitting now.

Dear Mikey☻,

1st scenario: This girl likes you! She wants to constantly get your attention and make you notice her...but she doesn't want to tell you how she feels :D Maybe you could just confront her about it one day...and see what happens.

2nd scenario: She's just a normal, everyday brat. Be really serious when you talk to your teacher about how she's annoying you, and tell your teacher that it is really bothering you. :D If this doesn't work...then your teach is a meanie-weenie :[

Chatterbox

Wear a big puffy coat in class. You also can ignore her until she gets so bored and goes on to bother someone else. Or ask your teacher if you could move your seat.

~ChibiMuffins

Ignore her. She probably wants you to get mad at her so when you dont pay attention to her she'll stop and realise she's just wasting her time by bothering you!

But if she continues to be like this tell your parents or the teacher how you feel.

Yeah, she likes you, no question. But she seems like one of those girls who if you go out with her, she's really high maintenance, needs lots of attention, and never stops calling you.

Yeah, she likes you, no question. But she seems like one of those girls who if you go out with her, she's really high maintenance, needs lots of attention, and never stops calling you.
LOL! Definetly don't want that!

ha! theres a guy in my class who ALWAYS quotes "gorge lopez' and i wont say anything cuz im not gonna admit that i wach gorge lopez a lot xD (in defence of my self its that my BROTHER waches gorge lopez a lot and i just happen to be around) but god hed anoying il be like "oh can i barrow a penci-" and i wontr be able to finish my sentece before hes like "SHUT UP" *rols eyes* ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back