IM GETTING A D.S.!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupatchithelover

Reaction score
as you read in the title, im getting a ds and i need your help. the question is,which games do you think are the best? tell me which one and give me a link to a review site all about it,or tell me yourself what you think of it, or you can do both.+ one more question, shoould i get cooking mama and nintendogs? or nethier cause they both stink?answer soon! :marumimitchi: :mimitchi: :blink:

Nintendogs seriously gets boring after a while, so I wouldn't advise it. Cooking Mama is very fun, and I also reccomend the Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney series, if you like mystery games. And if your seriously in love with tamas still, Tamagotchi Corner Shop 2. Oh, and Thrillville; Off The Rails. But I don't think you can get them all at once. xDDD

I wouldn't advise to get a Lite. But thats all they have now, unfortunately, unless you use ebay. Lites break easily, though, so be CAREFUL.

Suggested games for the ds: pokemon diamond/pearl, animal crossing wild world, zelda phantom hourglass or new super mario bros

Suggested games for the ds: pokemon diamond/pearl, animal crossing wild world, zelda phantom hourglass or new super mario bros
ALL good candidates. nintendogs gets veeeeery boring after you have tons of money and maxmimum dogs. and for the Lite thing, just get a Nerf case. it helps it as well as keeping it together.

cecib ;)

PS: for playing Luigi on New Super Mario Bros, hold the R and L button and select one-player mode.

Cooking Mama (1 or 2 or both, 2 sounding loads better than 1, but I luv 1 anyway), New Super Mario Bros, Animal Crossing: Wild World, Zelda: Phantom Hour

Glass, Brain Training, More Brain Training, (Sight Training ain't so good)... there's a lot more but yhuu can't get all of them at the same time!

Nintendogs does get a little boring, but when your in the mood it's fun!! The dogs seem so real! Also I really like Zoo Tycoon! It's my favorite game, you make the zoo and all this stuff. Animal Crossing is really good too, BUT WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT GET HARVEST MOON!!! I got it and I hate it! It's impossible to do ANYTHING!!! Unless your a champ at video games do NOT get Harvest Moon!!! Both Tamagotchi Corner Shops are fun!

Actually Harvest Moon is basically animal crossing with a farm. :huh: Sorry to burst yer bubble, but its very easy. If you have issues with it because its impossible, then you need to harden up your gaming skills.

It is almost painfully easy to get money in Harvest Moon DS Cute (the girl version of HMDS.) Walk into excavation/dig site. Save game. Dig and find jewelry. Load game, dig where the jewelry was to save energy. Ship each piece for 2000 G or sell it to Van for more money. Repeat and repeat and repeat until you can't work anymore.

There you are. Money.

I am not a video game champ. In fact, I fail at video games. I tried driving this car video game once. I crashed into red wood trees, bushes, and rocks. I fell off a cliff and into a river. I got lost in a tunnel and got run over by a train. My friend's car pushed me over so I never got out of the tunnel. This is how we work on our science fair project. (We actually got an A on the project and an A+ on the presentation...anyway.)

I think I rambled a bit too much there....what I really wanted to say is that Harvest Moon isn't hard.

I think I talk to much. xP

as you read in the title, im getting a ds and i need your help. the question is,which games do you think are the best? tell me which one and give me a link to a review site all about it,or tell me yourself what you think of it, or you can do both.+ one more question, shoould i get cooking mama and nintendogs? or nethier cause they both stink?answer soon! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think you should get:

1. Nintendogs-the dogs look so real and it's a very fun game

2. Animal Crossing Wild World-also fun, you get to pimp out your house and character, and connect to others if you have Wi-fi.

3. MySims-pretty fun, but a little hard and confusing at first. You get a mansion.

Actually Harvest Moon is basically animal crossing with a farm. :) Sorry to burst yer bubble, but its very easy. If you have issues with it because its impossible, then you need to harden up your gaming skills.
Hey, I'm NOT a couch potato! I don't sit around playing video games all day! If you think I need to get better or whatever your wrong! I don't want to! PLus Animal Crossing is easier because you don't have to marry people and there's always something to do, smarty-pants!

Hey, I'm NOT a couch potato! I don't sit around playing video games all day! If you think I need to get better or whatever your wrong! I don't want to! PLus Animal Crossing is easier because you don't have to marry people and there's always something to do, smarty-pants!
Neither am I. But I don't limit myself to games where you walk around and talk to squirrels. :(

I was just saying that if you throw up your hands at harvest moon you ought'nt jump so defensively. Animal Crossing really doesn't always have something to do, and I got bored with it years back. Sorry if my gaming skills are too "advanced" for you to tolerate me pointing out that something is perfectaly easy.

Anyways, not everyone is bad at games with plots such as. Its not asking you "HAI, I'M GOING TO PLAY EXACTALY LIKE YOU!" its asking, "Hey, which games are good?".

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back