strange ways you met yor..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doglover10

Reaction score
ok well i was walking home and the door was locked cuz my mom leavs to go to work before i leavew to go to school and i just happend to leave my key inside so i couldnt get back in!! my parents didnt get home till six and i had no minutes left on my cell,(i was 6 so i couldnt go anywere) then i saw a boy from my class walk by, i didnt know him much i just knew his name was todd and i wanted some company so i called him over and told him i was lonley so he sat with me and we talked untill it got dark and he had to go and my parents came home and opend the door for me the next day i didnt want to cling to him cuz cuz people would make fun of me and think i had cooties cuz i was a girl (once again i was 6) so i left my key inside on porpse every day so i could hang out with him and then idk it just wnet from there and now we iz BESTEST friends ^.^ (weve been friends for 7 tears now)

Well, when I was 6 my house was getting renovations and the builders had to dig these giant ditches in the ground. One day I went outside to play in them and when I looked down there was a boy lying in there. I jumped down to see who it was, but when I was down there he sat up and just stared at me. It ended up that he was the builders son, Todd, and we have been great friends ever since.

This isnt about me, but my friend Emily. On the way back from the swimming carnival Emily(who was new to the school at the time) went up to my best friend Clare and said 'I like your towel.' and after that they became other best friends.

I was at an audition for the school musical.

She was sitting on the floor and I went up to her and asked her where the auditions were. She told me where they were and that she was auditioning to.

I said "Cool. Well... I've got to go, see ya."

Then I sat next to her in science.

Now we are BFFL.

i was in our towns video store and i got about 5 dvds from the top shelf and i wasnt watching where i was going and i just banged into this other person, giving him the biggest bump on the head he has ever had and now we are inseperable lol (sp)

Well I was in the class if you get high grades [i don't remember the name] and we met. We both loved art. She was in my class the next year and we've been friends for 2 years.

Hm...no strange ways for me!

My best friend switches daily...I mean, I love all my friend but I don't nessicarily(Sp?) have just one friend whol I consider my best friend.

Depending on the events of the day and who I talk to, one day somebody will be my best friend, then the other it might change.

That might sound weird, but it's true.

My best friend as of now: Delila

Its simple the first day of 6th grade i had a pencil which was almost breaking the point. This girl was sitting next to me and she saw me and she asked me if i needed a sharpener and i said yeah so then we started talking

I met my best friend in Kindergarten in a big blue fluffy reading box. o_o She started singing the alphabet backwards and it went from there.

I met Hannah in kindergarten. We're not really best friends anymore, but we were for about 3 years, and we still talk every now and then.

On the first day of kindergarten, the teachers couldn't tell us apart because we looked so alike. So she came up to me and said, "Hi. Do you want to be friends?" I said sure, and we were automatically best friends, apparently, and just got to know eachother from there.

Nicole and I, now still best friends, met on the first day of third grade. We both said hey. We both said we were bored out of our minds. Then we met at recess later. We've been best friends for four or five years.

Noel was the new girl in 5th grade, so I started talking to her, and we started hanging out. We were pretty good friends, I introduced her to Nicole and Haylee... One day, in science, I for some reason found the word tree hilarious. So I leaned back in my chair and decided to tell Noel about this. We both cracked up in the middle of the lesson, and she kept yelling tree at me at recess, and it carried on from there. (She still says it to me. xD)

On October 28th 2006 (XD Yes, I remember it!) I was at a friends Sleepover. There was a girl there named Summer, and I had my Inuyasha doll and a few books stocked up to read. (But NOOOOO Her mom MADE SURE we went to sleep >>) But when Summer found out we began friends. But we didn't come in contact for over 7 months.

One day I called my friend Sarah, asking for Summer's number over Summer Vacation 2007. The first few tries I did was horrible fail, she wasn't home. The next few days when I got ahold of her, I found out we were like Long lost sisters! Ever since then I have stayed the night with her like 10 times or so. We both are major Anime fans, I just wish she would participate in the Girl Scouts or something. We will always be BFF XD We call each other atleast 4 times a week for over a hour each. (Atleast, or until I wanna do something else)

In third grade my dad messed up the sign up thing at school,

So the princible sent my to Mrs. Johnsins class ecuase all the other rooms were full.

I was tryig to hide becuase I was nervous and the teacher called me over,

There was oe seat left in the class romm beside this blond kid I never saw ad she put me beside him..

Andwe bacame best buddies!

On January 16th 2008. My mother went to the post office to drop off some letters, and promised me that she'll pick me up. She parked in front of a Dog grooming shop. There was a sign that said "Puppies" So she decided to go in and have a look at them.

The woman in charge of the shop sat my mom down on a couch and put a puppy on her. He immediately started licking her and cuddling with her. She fell in love with him and then rushed to me and picked me up and took me to the shop.

When I saw him I fell in love, and we bought him. He has been so good to me since. <3

I have no human best friends.

~ChibiMuffins

I became best friends by......

At the beggining of school, I gave a pencil to this new girl that sat beside me. She gave me a pen. Then we became best friends....?

My best friend and I have lockers next to each other. On the first week of school, we still hadn't met, but somehow we started talking to each other about how different middle school was. (this was at the lockers)

...And it just went from there! :D

On the first day of 4th grade, I was sitting next to this girl and she told me that she was a morph. (like the people that can turn in animals in that series Animorphs) and that freaked me out. So I told the teacher, she got in trouble and we became best friends ever since. (turns out she was just saying that so try and make me read the Animorph books. I ended up reading one.)

I became Brianna's friend because we sat across from each other and she accidentally kicked me and I kicked her back.

And Danica was because we sat about a table away and one day I randomly yelled "DOG!" and she replied "CAT!"

I met Sonia, because our moms were talking, but a year later, we were super close.

I met Veronica when I moved to my new house and was bouncing a ball. She came over with her little sister and we started playing catch.

And my Texas friends, for the majority, were in my classes.

I don't know. I met my best friend whenever she came from the hospital. My mom took me over (since her mom and my mom were like best friends) and I guess we started hanging out. xP

I don't know. I met my best friend whenever she came from the hospital. My mom took me over (since her mom and my mom were like best friends) and I guess we started hanging out. xP
Lol. Thats Pretty much the same way I met My best friend

I'm a Year and 8 Days older than her.

(She's born Sept.8 1994, I'm Born on Sept.16 1993)

I remember her first birthday, When She was about to blow out the candle on her cake. I started randomly talking to her (I could talk when I was about 9 months old) And She ended up blowing out the candle a few hours later because we were so busy chatting. xD

And Then When She was about 3 and I was 4.

She hit me over the head with a toy vaccum cleaner. e.e

Her mom was all "Hit Her Back Michelle!" Then I was like "...BUT SHE'S JUST A BAABBBYYY!"

lol

My Other Best Friend (Whom no longer is my Bestfriend. I don't talk to her anymore)

I met in kindergarden (she was in gr.1 at the time, but she failed gr.1 so now we're in the same grade)

The kindergardeners and Grade One-ers were having story time together.

And We were both fighting over some book about this dog called Mr.Mugs.

And Then We became best-friends.

At recess we would have swinging competitions to see who could swing higher and jump the furthest off the swing.

xD

in 1st grade, right after kindergarden, I really had absolutly no friends. I was really lonely so I went up to this random kid, (Andrew) and just asked him could you be my friend. Luckly, he didn't run away like I was a freak or anything, he ended up be my friend for 6 years now.

In the beginning of middle school, a teacher asked for me and this other girl to put marshmallows in bags (home ec.) and we were quiet at first, but then we snuck two marshmallows and ate them! And that was the start of me and Mikala's friendship!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back