Does anyone know which tama i have

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

profanities_x

Reaction score
I got my tamagotchi about a week ago. It's a girl, from it's baby stage it turned into Hitodetchi (very cute), then it changed into Young Matmetchi in these two stages of it's life I wasn't able to take very good care of it as I was working full days (school holidays) so three days in a row it was sick a nearing death almost. It's known turned into an unknown tamagotchi and I really want to know what it is I went to this site:

https://ca.geocities.com/theonlytorn@rogers.../puchitchi.html

which was very good, but not useful for my case can some one help me??

this is a picture of my tama

needmoreinfo.gif

It is the last one on the right labelled 23.

ps. my tama had a baby today. :lol:

Ah yes, that one, we don't actually have a name for that one yet, although there was a thread about what we should name it. I'll check to see if they agreed on a name.

Congratulations on your new-born!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]Awesome website! I've been searching for the last thirty minutes to find a good website with all (well, nearly all) Tama names. My Puchitchi evolved into Kuripatchi this morning, and I didn't know how to refer to the little acorn-creature. Thanks for posting such a great resource.[/SIZE]

I'm sorry, I haven't found the thread yet, let alone the name of the Tama! I'll keep looking...

Ah yes, that one, we don't actually have a name for that one yet, although there was a thread about what we should name it. I'll check to see if they agreed on a name.Congratulations on your new-born!!!
Alright thanks for your help, I hope it gets named soon :furawatchi:

I got my tamagotchi about a week ago. It's a girl, from it's baby stage it turned into Hitodetchi (very cute), then it changed into Young Matmetchi in these two stages of it's life I wasn't able to take very good care of it as I was working full days (school holidays) so three days in a row it was sick a nearing death almost. It's known turned into an unknown tamagotchi and I really want to know what it is I went to this site:https://ca.geocities.com/theonlytorn@rogers.../puchitchi.html

which was very good, but not useful for my case can some one help me??

this is a picture of my tama

needmoreinfo.gif

It is the last one on the right labelled 23.

ps. my tama had a baby today. :puroperatchi:
that thing looks freaky lol

I think it sounds cute i haven't seem it but I like whales.

How about 3d, does anyone know what that is, it's like a buttefly, it can from a prepellertchi :D

How about 3d, does anyone know what that is, it's like a buttefly, it can from a prepellertchi :D
I had that one! It also doesn't have a name. I refer to it as the butterfly/angel/fairy type thingy! It got it from Hinotamatchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back