Ultimate tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*~tamacrazy~*

Reaction score
Well after looking at lots of different versions of tamagotchi's and all the difference's, I thought, wouldn't it be really cool if there was one great ultimate tamagotchi!?!

This will be just like all of the connections combined into one, also one or two idea's pinched from other tamagotchi's.

Obviously it would be called Ultimate tamagotchi!

Bandai could make the ultimate tamagotchi, featuring:

* All the pass games from version 1-5, aswell as new ones!

* The shop feature!

* Every character from versions 1-5, aswell as new ones!

* The mail feature!

* The skill points!

* The job's aswell as new ones!

* The bonding feature!

* The whole family thing!

* The types of families and maybe even new one's!

* A feature where you can actually potty train your tamagotchi!

* A whole new tamatown!

* All the pass items, souveneirs, meals, snacks and rare items aswell as new ones!

* The t.v option, with dating channel, t.v shopping (shop feature), Travel show and new ones that even let your tamagotchi watch pretend channels.

* The friends, family and memory section.

* More icons that let you wash, feed baby tama characters ect... but how?? look below

* Touch screen!

* Coloured pixels!

* Sensory, so that when it is scared at night, or it is ill ect... you can rub the back of the tamagotchi, it will have a sensory pad, which you can rub and make your tamagotchi feel better!

* Something that enables it to connect to a computer and let you connect to other tamagotchi's around the world to send presents, visit, or even mate with!!

I could go on and on about this!

Anyway, all of this would be a massive tamagotchi, and instead of batteries, you have a charger instead!

However,

The down falls of this:

* cost may be too much

* Some people may think it is just only all the other past version's combined, and a few added stuff.

* Too much for one tamagotchi

* Too big to hold, it should be small and dinky like previous ones.

* To hard to even produce a product like this!

* Some people just want simple tamagotchi's.

I just thought, that it would be cool to have an ultimate tamagotchi, one that does so much stuff! However the likley hood of this ever being produced is really low, as it seem's so much for one thing. But you never know, maybe into the future something, (not exactly as much as this) but something similar may be made!

So I want your own opinion about this futuristic tamagotchi, do you have anything to add to the features, or even for the down falls. Or just your overall opinion on it! :eek:

*NOTE: Everyone has there own opinion so please no fights, be polite and respect other

views, Thank you!* :D

I'll be looking forward in reading your replies!

THAT IS A GREAT IDEA!!!! You are totally right. I would not want a huge, bulky round thing in my pocket.

But that would be cool. the idea of charging it!

If they ever stop making tamagotchis, this version should be the last one they ever make, it would be like a finale version. that would be the best thing. great idea!

Tamagotchi Version Ultimate

Can already imagine it... :huh:

It would be really difficult to program such a Tamagotchi, considering that they can only hold so much precious information inside them.

As for me, I've been working on an idea of an "Ultimate Tamagotchi". I've called it the "Clover Edition Tamagotchi".

Some key features that the Clover includes:

• Green pixels. Like some Japanese versions, the Clover includes a specially colored screen!
  • Adoption. While the growth chart of the Clover is filled with old and new faces, fans can adopt and raise characters from previous versions.
  • Houses and decorating. Owners can now have a house for their Tamagotchi, and buy bigger houses later on. The interior can be decorated with various pieces of items and furniture.
  • Walks. Is your Tamagotchi bored being inside his house all day? Now you can take him for a stroll in the park! Maybe he'll make a new friend, or find special items!
  • Advanced job and school functions. There are many new jobs and games to play, and as a bonus, a new Teacher character as well.
  • Advanced mail function. The Mail system has been revamped to be easier to use.
  • Layback mode. With this, mail and school/job functions are stopped, so you can spend more time with your Tamagotchi!
  • Four new games, and items that raise skill points. Shopping is also still available. Plus tons of new items and foods!
  • Cooking, an ability from the Entama, appears on the Clover. You can mix certain ingredients to create great new foods to raise skill points!
  • Computer and Wii connection! Remove the antenna and plug your virtual pet into a Wii or computer. You can then care for your Tamagotchi in a 3D world, and explore neighborhoods, Tamatown, and even the rest of the Tamagotchi's world! You can communicate with friends and even enter competitions with other Clover owners to see who has the best Tama!
It's been nearly a year since I introduced the idea. Everyone I've talked to about it has been really supportive. :rolleyes:

In my online blog, you can see some shell designs I've worked on:

https://wolfnanaki.blogspot.com/2008/03/clo...i-official.html

And here, you can see a video I've made, as well as images:

https://wolfnanaki.blogspot.com/2008/04/clo...-video-and.html

~OM21

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be really difficult to program such a Tamagotchi, considering that they can only hold so much precious information inside them.
As for me, I've been working on an idea of an "Ultimate Tamagotchi". I've called it the "Clover Edition Tamagotchi".

•  
  • Green pixels. Like some Japanese versions, the Clover includes a specially colored screen!

• Adoption. While the growth chart of the Clover is filled with old and new faces, fans can adopt and raise characters from previous versions.

• Houses and decorating. Owners can now have a house for their Tamagotchi, and buy bigger houses later on. The interior can be decorated with various pieces of items and furniture.

• Walks. Is your Tamagotchi bored being inside his house all day? Now you can take him for a stroll in the park! Maybe he'll make a new friend, or find special items!

• Advanced job and school functions. There are many new jobs and games to play, and as a bonus, a new Teacher character as well.

• Advanced mail function. The Mail system has been revamped to be easier to use.

• Layback mode. With this, mail and school/job functions are stopped, so you can spend more time with your Tamagotchi!

• Four new games, and items that raise skill points. Shopping is also still available. Plus tons of new items and foods!

• Cooking, an ability from the Entama, appears on the Clover. You can mix certain ingredients to create great new foods to raise skill points!

• Computer and Wii connection! Remove the antenna and plug your virtual pet into a Wii or computer. You can then care for your Tamagotchi in a 3D world, and explore neighborhoods, Tamatown, and even the rest of the Tamagotchi's world! You can communicate with friends  and even enter competitions with other Clover owners to see who has the best Tama!

It's been nearly a year since I introduced the idea. Everyone I've talked to about it has been really supportive. :D

~OM21
Absolutley amazing! Look at all the planning and effort! But could I ask a couple of questions?:

* How long have you been working on this for?

* Have you made this project all on your own?

* Why called the clover edition?

As for the other replies, thanx alot! B)

I like the idea of the whole finale thing, however I don't think I want tama's to end! :(

I can picture the whole thing too! :pochitchi:

As OsuMesu21 said, it would be EXTREMELY difficult to program all of those feature into that little tamagotchi. :D

I personally think all of those features into one tamagotchi is too much. I don't like the V5 that much -- I prefer just taking care of the tamagotchi, and stuff like that. Not doing the mail system, skill points system, jobs, etc. :(

As OsuMesu21 said, it would be EXTREMELY difficult to program all of those feature into that little tamagotchi. B)
I personally think all of those features into one tamagotchi is too much. I don't like the V5 that much -- I prefer just taking care of the tamagotchi, and stuff like that. Not doing the mail system, skill points system, jobs, etc. :D
Yeah, that is one of the main downfall's, aswell as people just want a simple tamagotchi.

Thanks for your views, but what if the tamagotchi was bigger???

Would it work? :D

[*]Computer and Wii connection! Remove the antenna and plug your virtual pet into a Wii or computer. You can then care for your Tamagotchi in a 3D world, and explore neighborhoods, Tamatown, and even the rest of the Tamagotchi's world! You can communicate with friends and even enter competitions with other Clover owners to see who has the best Tama!
It's been nearly a year since I introduced the idea. Everyone I've talked to about it has been really supportive. ^_^
I love that idea. I want that too. One of my ideas is that. Go on the computer, yeah.

What I basically want is all the old characters, features, items, and games back. (MIMITCHIS!)

Familitchi, can go to both TamaTown and Earth & Expo, the three subtowns (Mame City, Forest Patchi, Guruguru Town) and a whole new city.

The ability to connect with older versions is what I also want.

And I would like colored pixels. :angry:

I also think it's a great idea :eek: small enough to fit your pocket, has like so much icons and has a futuristic background and holds like all of the tamagotchis combined (except for some of the suckish ones like the prices of the items some maybe lameish games and maybe alittle model of a future tamaworld for the connecting place where like in the v5 it's a chimney with a face. :eek:

Well the Uratama and Akai have colored pixels, too.

I love reading your log on Tama-Zone, OsuMesu21! Seriously, Bandai should make a Tamagotchi like Clover.

• Computer and Wii connection! Remove the antenna and plug your virtual pet into a Wii or computer. You can then care for your Tamagotchi in a 3D world, and explore neighborhoods, Tamatown, and even the rest of the Tamagotchi's world! You can communicate with friends and even enter competitions with other Clover owners to see who has the best Tama!
It's been nearly a year since I introduced the idea. Everyone I've talked to about it has been really supportive. :eek:

~OM21
In the words of one of my crazy freinds" HOLY CHEESEY POTATOES!" dude, are you going to try to have that published into a real tamagotchi?? that would be so awesome no word could describe it!! you should send it to bandai man! man that is SO cool! and tamacrazy, that is a great idea as well, but it would be a big tamagotchi like trying to shove a gigapet into ur pochet. but it would be COOL AS (insert word here for the typer cant think of a word to decribe thread)

instead of a huge Tamagotchi there should be like 2 Ultimate Tamagotchi. Part One and Part two! And they can include one big (but not to big!) Ultimate Tamagotchi for the people who would rather have just one! =)

I like the idea,imagine how much characters you could get! but it would be hard to hold all the information,but that idea is perfect,nice job :p

To be honest, all I want are colors and a backlight that comes on upon pressing a button, stays on for the duration of the time you're playing with the gotch, then goes back off after a period of inactivity. There's really no excuse for them not being in color nowadays XPPP

dude, are you going to try to have that published into a real tamagotchi??
As cool as the clover sounds, you can't simply get a tamagotchi published the way you can a book... I recall sending ideas to a company once and was told that they couldn't take any ideas from letters because it could leave them open to a big "Hey, you stole my idea!" fiasco. It may be the same with Bandai. I suspect you would have to actually form a contract with Bandai and go into a business relationship with them in order to have your ideas taken seriously.

instead of a huge Tamagotchi there should be like 2 Ultimate Tamagotchi. Part One and Part two! And they can include one big (but not to big!) Ultimate Tamagotchi for the people who would rather have just one! =)
Interesting idea of having it in two parts, but I think it would be better in just the one, as then people won't complain buying two tamagotchi's when they can get it all in one! :(

* How long have you been working on this for?
I've been working on Project Clover since May 2007.

* Have you made this project all on your own?
Actually, I've had some help from other Tamagotchi fans. I always take suggestions on things I should add to the Clover. The "Walk" function wasn't even my own idea; it was suggested to me by a Tama-Zone member. :ph34r:

Also, I held two contests at T-Z: one to create a custom character for the Clover, and the other to design a Clover shell. Cyann's Garutchi was the winning character, and Acidiica designed the winning shell, "Clover House".

Winning character Garutchi

Winning shell "Clover House"

* Why called the clover edition?
I had a lot of reasons for picking the 4-leaf clover; one was because the clover symbolized luck and good fortune, and another being because of "Clover", a now-dispanded branch of Capcom, who worked on very impressive games, including Okami and Viewtiful Joe. They got their name by combining "Creativity Lover" into just "Clover". ;P

I love reading your log on Tama-Zone, OsuMesu21! Seriously, Bandai should make a Tamagotchi like Clover.
Thank you! Maybe someday. :(

In the words of one of my crazy freinds" HOLY CHEESEY POTATOES!" dude, are you going to try to have that published into a real tamagotchi?? that would be so awesome no word could describe it!! you should send it to bandai man! man that is SO cool!
Bandai doesn't accept fan ideas, due to tons of legal issues, as Chibipluto said. But I could possibly create a computer simulation for it, if I get the proper programs in the future. :wacko:

~OM21

Sounds like too much,it would have to be like ages 13+ LOL.Then comes the dumb 8yr olds who bought it and want to debug...What a drag. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back