is Bandai gonna release the V5.5 in England?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes,i think that is one of the first countries they are releasing them in,good luck :)

The v5.5? Never heard of it, but Im sure bandai would send some to our country, like the v4.5. I hope you will find the answer but I think you already have. Bye then! :huh:

Well, I remember reading another topic, and the uk-bandai siaid that they might not make one!.. that sucks.. I hope you will be able to get one, but... there is still Ebay.com ! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
wow a v5.5 i would love it if released one of those!!

if england is in the uk then no because if you go to tamapalace it will say that the v5.5 is not coing to the england

Wow, that famous? I didn't mean to be that famous around here....

Psh. You can always get one online. :p
I don't want to have to go through all that to get a v5.5. Maybe they will release v6s in the UK. I hope they do.

is it coming out in france?

i am going on a school trip there in june so can you p.m me if it is, and also when! :angry:

speak to you soon,

^_^ andro crazy! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they are going to relase but i did not see ANY V5.5 at the store last time.So I do not know they are making V5.5. :angry: But they might.Please mail me back at TamaTalkGirl1.

P.S.(I know almost everything about tamas so mail back okay?) :mametchi:

ive already got v5 its really cool it has a bigger screen and everything my friend is in japan and she said v6 is coming out there and shes going to send me one i am a lucky duck! :p -_-

ive already got v5 its really cool it has a bigger screen and everything my friend is in japan and she said v6 is coming out there and shes going to send me one i am a lucky duck! :( -_-
They don't use v-numbers for Tamagotchis in Japan. Each has a unique name. The FamiTama (released November 2007) is the Japanese equivalent of the V5. The latest model available in Japan (since March 2008) is the Royal FamiTama. Based on Bandai's press releases, the V5.5 (to be available in a few months) will be based on the Royal FamiTama. I don't expect Bandai to release another Tamagotchi in Japan until November 2008 at the earliest.

that makes me sick!!
plz dont release a new tama there!!!i have all the tamas. :D and i luv them :wub: and i collect them :D so plz dont!! :mellow: :eek: :( it will hurt tama luvers and the 1s who collect them :D and it will cause less people 2 come 2 this site!! :D :angry: :( :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back