Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barky

Reaction score
Well, do yhuu?

I do. Recently, I have been writing in it a LOT.

It's quite fun, yhuu can say ANYTHING && EVERYTHING, without getting embarrassed.

The only downside is the typical... SOMEONE READING IT!! Which is very embarrasing :huh: :(

My diary is just a notebook, I find it easier to write in a notebook than a fancy diary. Fancy ones yhuu get a limited amount of space while notebooks are just pages and pages waiting for yhuu!! Some meant-to-be diaries have got quite a lot of space SOMETIMES.

Lol, I want a Password Journal!!!

Yup. I write a lot in it. I'm on my seventh completed journal since November 14, 2006....though I really don't mean to brag, and my apologies if it sounds like I am.

And I completely agree, I like normal notebooks. I don't like fancy locks. And I don't like limited space, either.

I have them, but I never use them. I never really have been good at letting the pen speak my feelings in a diary, and I am afraid it will get stolen. Personal stuff, you know? It can be held against you. I don't want to let that happen.

So, no, I just sort of vent to myself in a dark room, and hope no one hears. I get them spoken, then they dissapear into oblivion.

That is my diary.

Kinda. I used to, but I never could.

So now, I just vent out all my angst on the computer. Microsoft OneNote. It's a computer program, and you get mulitple notebooks, so in my personal one, I have my journal, for times when I'm angsty. Sometimes, like now, I go there when I'm overexcited. It's very rare that I use it though.

Even so, I have it password protected.

I've always wanted a diary as a child, but I found it so hard to keep and I still do. I prefer to make up things, anything funny suits me. The easiest type of diary to keep is a blog or a journal because you can submit an entry any time, most people don't call it a diary though.

Keeping a diary is HARD. I agree, I hate limited space.

EDIT: It is just "you" not "yhuu". The word "yhuu" isn't in the dictionary, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep a diary. I TRY to write in it everyday, but I agree, it does get hard. Normally I write in it 3 or 4 times a week, mostly in summertime when I actually have TIME to write in it.

But yea, diary-keeping is really hard.

I have a bunch of notebooks. Ones my diary, another is my... Pie Journal, Cartoon Notebook, and others. I want a password journal too, cause my brother keeps attempting to steal my diary... :D

I have one but I almost never use it. I don't really want a password journal because I had one before that wouldn't open for me. Also I don't have any brothers or sisiters to be looking in it anyway!

Yeah the Password Journals I hear might not open. It's like training Nintendogs; they only listen to the first pitch of voice!

I saw a journal, it looked normal, but you had to write in it Mad libs style. and jeah, it didnt say "Mad Libs Journal", it said "Journal" o_o

And I also saw one, it had four pages to write in. thats right, four.

I just want a large black notebook to play Death Note in it XD

Latest posts

Back