tamagotchi for the computer

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurotychi

Reaction score
do you think it would be cool to be able to put your tamagotchi on like a panel and the tamagotchi goes into the computer and you will be able to take care of it from the computer It's just a thought I think it would be cool to see it in 3D. What do you think about it

EDIT: removed a link against the rules.

I just recently got the v4.5 PC Tama Pack and that's pretty interesting. There's also a tamagotchi P1/P2 simulator floating around on the net and a few Java/Cell Phone emulators with the Tamagotchi game.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, the PC Pack cannot do that. The stand on the microphone is just there to put your tama on. It would be cool to do that, though. But with the business Bandai seems to have making Royal FamiTamas(v5.5's), I think it wouldn't come.

That would be SOO COOL!... But you can see your charecter in v4 and v5 tamatown.

I think it's a good idea, but I also think Bandai's comfortable milking the cash cow that they have right now & I doubt they'd make it a reality.

That would be SOO COOL!... But you can see your charecter in v4 and v5 tamatown.
That may be true, madi!, but you can't interact with it. ;)

I think that would be a great idea! Being able to take care of your Tama on your desktop is great. I'd also love to see my Tama in 3D animation.

WAYYYYYY COOOOOOOOOOL GREAT IDEA I WOULD LOVE THAT FOR THE VERSION 6 :furawatchi: :unsure: :lol: :eek: ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I think this should be in the suggestions forums. Anyways, nah.. that ruins the fun of taking your tama eveywhere you go!! (And how would you connect with ur buds with tama's?? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back