Are you parents picky about

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scottie_

Reaction score
For me...

My mom, she doesn't care.

My dad, he thinks TJB's SOS is innapropriate! Ug. So bothersome.

-----

What about yours?

My parents could care less about the music I listen to.

Although, my dad doesn't seem to like the fact that I listen to Marilyn Manson, but I can see why. xD

Otherwise, My Chem, Paramore, Panic, etc. don't seem to bother them.

My parents could care less about the music I listen to.Although, my dad doesn't seem to like the fact that I listen to Marilyn Manson, but I can see why. xD

Otherwise, My Chem, Paramore, Panic, etc. don't seem to bother them.
Marilyn Manson's songs creep me out.

They don't care. I think they just don't want to listen to my music in the car. My dad hates Panic and My Chem. My mom hates Panic also. They say Panic is 'boring.' But whatever. I'll just not play them in the car.

Last edited by a moderator:
For me...
My mom, she doesn't care.

My dad, he thinks TJB's SOS is innapropriate! Ug. So bothersome.

-----

What about yours?
He think s.o.s. is innapropriate? Does he know the lyrics? Maybe he thinks the lyrics are bad. I love that song. :huh:

My parents can't stand My Chem, FOB, Paramore, or Billy Talent, or Smashing Pumpkins... or Greenday. So I can't listen to that stuff in the car...but Paramore isn't that bad... is it? I went to the My Chem/Billy Talent/Drive-by concert on april third and my dad just HAD to come along so he was in the hall during Billy Talent (they were kinda loud) and he looked sooo bored and stood in the back of the room during My Chem, (cuz my friend and I got GA tix XD). My firend is so lucky. Her mom LIKES My Chem and thinks Frank is cute...her MOM! So yeah my parents are kinda like "Your music sucks, here listen to Betete (some russian rock group)" and I'm all [expletive] off.

The music video. Let's say, hypothetically, someone else's dad saw it. I doubt they would care.

My music:

MCR, FOB, Panic, Cobra Starship, Marilyn Manson, CiWWAF, Paramore, Hush Sound, Green day, etc.

My parents hate it all. They are over sensitive >__<

my parents hate the genre of music i listen to, which is R&B, hiphop, and rap. they think that since im a girl i shouldn't listen to those things, but i disagree with them. now that i fianally got an ipod i don't have to worry.

Eh. My Mom doesn't care what I listen too

As long as I don't do the things said in the songs(like, most things that are said in R&B and Rap music), Or dress like the Girls in Music videos

My mom likes most of the music I like, and vise-versa.

Like, We both Enjoy Marilyn Manson. (When She was a Teen, She and her friend would drive around town with Marilyn Manson Songs Playing Loud (very Loud) in the Car Radio with the windows rolled down and It'd tick off everyone in town since You could hear the songs at the other end of town. xD Though my mom would usually flip 'em off if they yelled at her.

My mom and grandmother are always telling me to get rid of the music I listen to and get some new music.

I can't stand it, and they know I'm not going to get rid of it.

Latest posts

Back