Maplestory and Gameguard.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Kandi

Reaction score
I'm wondering if this is happening with anyone else, and what they've done (if anything) to fix it.

I tried to start up Maplestory a few minutes ago. Everything went fine, and then avast started going off saying that Gameguard was infected with Malware.

Has this been happening to anyone else who plays Nexon games? I know they all use Gameguard.

I've never had this problem before. I'm using Vista if it matters, although it shouldn't.

I think the last time I went on MS was about a week to two weeks ago. So the Malware would have had to be put in within the last week or so.

Any help is appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
actually this has never happened to me on any of my computers, XP or vista. however, my computer did come down with a virus after i installed the game called kartrider after i played it for a while. so i eneded up deleting kartrider. it was so much fun!!!!!

i love playing maplestory, and i think u are not alone since what u described has happened to quite a few people out there, as that happened to me with kartrider.

so i really don't know what to do, i guess try a different computer like u are doing.

MS doesn't work on my PC anyway, so I'm not sure if Im getting any Malware problems. Since I use Avast aswell

>.<" Hmm...Never heard of that problem ever before...:0

But I've been hearing that a lot of people with vista have been having problems

playing MS. But thats been going on for a while...I dunno.

My best suggestion is to delete Maple Story, (Or just install it)

and download it again, (And install it again.)

:0 Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back