Animal Crossing DS QUESTIONS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MametchiGirl_123

Reaction score
My brother has Animal Crossing For his DS and I really like it. He lets me play it and I really want my own game! But the question is DO I need my own game, or can I make a file on my brother's without deleting his? So, please help me! I'd rather spend my money and Webkinz, and I still don't know if I'd play the game much. So can I make a file on my brother's without deleting his game? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

No, it will not delete his character. Your new character will be your own. To make a new character, start the game, and on that first menu, choose New Resident, and play!

Oh, so it's kind of like files but a little different? Because when I was reading the instructions, it said something about moving and four people and stuff like that... so I really CAN MAKE MY OWN PERSON?! YA!!!!!!

Oh, so it's kind of like files but a little different? Because when I was reading the instructions, it said something about moving and four people and stuff like that... so I really CAN MAKE MY OWN PERSON?! YA!!!!!!
Well, sort of, yes. :( Its a randomized looks thing.

Every ACWW game card has room for one town with 4 human characters living in it.

If your brother has a town and has not made 4 human characters then you can make a new resident and move into his town.

If you make a new resident, it will not delete his own human character. You will be able to catch your own bugs, fish, etc. and collect your own clothes, furniture etc.

But you do have to share the town and the house with your brother.

If you have any further questions or comments to discuss, please, use the existing, active thread to discuss ACWW - it keeps all the useful info in one place for everyone :(

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=131080

Thanks.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back