Have you ever?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGirl90205

Reaction score
Have you ever been emotional when your Tama died? I sure have. I thinks it's because I was so attached to that Tama. And if you reply how much you cared about that little Tama that died on a scale to 10. I was attached to my tama 10/10. I act like it's a real pet. And also Be serious. I want to know if I'm the only one who feels emotional. :angry: :angry:

How much I love my tamagotchis is off the scale, have you ever considered getting an angelgotchi? They never die.

Angelgotchis

"A flash of light, a brilliant starburst and instantly, an adorable little winged spirit appears. It's time to welcome your bouncing bundle into the world! Congratulations! You've just become the proud guardian of a Tamagotchi Angel. As a guardian, you have a very important task: to raise your Tamagotchi Angel well. Will your Tamagotchi Angel be sent back to its celestial home with a good spirit? It’s up to you to raise your Tamagotchi Angel with just the right measure of love and attention. If you're successful, your Tamagotchi Angel will fly home to be rewarded with its wings, if not, well... you can always try again!" - Bandai

Yes,my precious Memetchi,i forgot to pause her one day at school and when i came back there was angel wings on the screen,oh Memetchi come back! she was so happy.... :D

I was on my 6th generation and I had a mametchi, and I loved him so much. And I was in school and I wanted to check on him, without getting caught, and I was like "He will be fine." Then at lunch, I checked him and It had the wings. I really was mad because I lost all my items, money and my Mametchi. But I just started over, and decided not to say " He will be fine" anymore.

I did, but only once. It was back on the generation 2 (NOT v2, generation 2 - years earlier than the connection.) I got my first perfect character on that thing, back when it was actually hard to get good characters on tamagotchis. I had my mimitchi for 24 days, then it died. T_T

I admit to being upset, but it was temporary and nothing close to real grief. If I must put it on a number scale, I'd say it was 4/10 - sad, but not wounded.

Last edited by a moderator:
i remeber having an angel tama.. i dont know what happened to it either.. and i loved it to death!! it was my very first tama, too... i hope i can find another one.. i know ebay has em.. so yeah.. im probably gonna end up getting one sooner or later... :angry: :mellow: :wacko: ;)

Have you ever been emotional when your Tama died? I sure have. I thinks it's because I was so attached to that Tama. And if you reply how much you cared about that little Tama that died on a scale to 10. I was attached to my tama 10/10. I act like it's a real pet. And also Be serious. I want to know if I'm the only one who feels emotional. :wub: :)
No, because it's Never died, but if it did i sure would... :(

When my Tamas die I get really upset, when my family called the Doois died.

It was a really sad day. If 10 was the sadess moment of my life I would give it a 6/10.

Wich is REALLY sad. :lol: :D :D :D :( :)

I once left my v3 in the car by accident...and the tama died. :chohimetchi:

I was taking good care of Bee and his baby, but after filling up an application form for school, they died and I was like "Aw, shucks!"

It is sad when a tam dies, but when I dream about it, it is sadder.

My masktchi had a baby and a hour later it died on my V4...... About 10/10.... I was cutting my wrist for a week. I became temporarily emo! :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi:

:puroperatchi: You slit your wrists because your tama died! woah! thats a bit too much...I mean Crying is ok..but that is a bit too much...no offence..

my mimitchi,who was my first tamagotchi EVER!When she was just a little harutchi she always went to preschool and loved to play jumping rope and mimic I really wanted her to be a mametchi as an adult but she became a mimitchi I got soo angry that I made her ill for days and days then I heard the dying sound and I was thinking Finally,she's dying!But when she floated up I finally realized she was the most special tamagotchi I have ever had!Definiteley 10/10

My masktchi had a baby and a hour later it died on my V4...... About 10/10.... I was cutting my wrist for a week. I became temporarily emo! :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :p :) :) :( :huh:
WOAH!That is DRASTIC!Seriously,just because of a NON existent,mask wearing pixel creature. :huh: :mellow: :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back