Who likes tamagotchi v5 and who doesn't?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furrypaws222

Reaction score
Hi guys. The tamagotchi v5 is brilliant and I can understand why people hate having 3 but in my opinion I think the only disadvantages are that you can only pause it when going on travel show and there are only 4 games but because it's such a small tamagotchi like the previous ones I don't expect you can fit all the information inside so bandai probably took out some of the things that were'nt as important and replaced it with new and better info e.g. 'eating food over and over again' and 'marrying whenever you like' and 'having 3 tamagotchis at one'. etc. I love em!!!! :lol: :huh: :huh:

It is OK. It gets boring sometimes, and it is fun at times. And nothing really exciting happens on the v5.

I pretty much agree with you, although I like the older versions better and I think it is because 1 is easier to take care of. It's probably also because I have 4 other tamagotchis I have and so 3 is like doubling the work and attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back