so cute

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shilo_Tama

Reaction score
when i was little i had a doll house (what little girl didnt???) and everything in it is tama sized! like the beds and the sofa. it's so cute! i dont have room for the house but the stuff is good for my tama.

so if you had a doll house, hunt it out and see if your tama fits any of the furniture!!!

also, i used to collect littlest pet shop and some of the accessories are cool to put my tama in. so try it! have a look for anything small you used to collect and see if the stuff works for your tama.

it could be

*a doll house

*polly pocket stuff ( i dont hav any but if you do, it could work!)

*little pet shop stuff

*anything small you had as a little kid!

omgosh! thats so adorable :D i like the way ur thinkin. me nd my were goin to do that but we never got around to it :lol: :eek:

polly pocket stuff is too small for the tama to fit in properly.my little sister has some so i tried it.

hmmmm ..... thats a good idea. im gonna tell my sis to do that! :p

bratztroxg - Why don't you try them out, Ghu?!

ummmm... cause im a guy?!?!

LOL:) That's okay I'm a girl and I don't own a doll house*thinks back* no change that I've never owned a doll house but I like the idea of sticking a tama in one...

That's a really cute idea! My little sister has like a GIANT Barbie Doll-sized dollhouse, so I'm pretty sure that stuff will be too big for my Tamas. But I had a smaller dollhouse when I was younger. My Tamas would probably fit in that furniture :) !

very cute idea! my sis has over 100 littlest pet shop pets (and she can name them all including mine!) so we can use the items that come with the sets!

:furawatchi:

I had a barbie pet shop thing from 1997 or 1998.... But I don't know how old I was when I got it... but it works heavenly for my tamagotchi. I just place them on the different levels. :)

;) Otherwise, You might get away with the magnetic rubber polly pocket toys. (2000-2004?ish) I have a few... Depends on the version of tamagotchi you have and what one you put in. It also might work better if you leave them open... Like the Compact one might fit just one normal or two mini versions... But if it's open you might have another holder.... Which makes me wonder about my magnet braclet I got from the Jewerly box one....If it could hold them... some how............

Then I have a Hello Kitty light up house ... (My Hamtaro stuff fits better then the Hello Kitty figures it came with) You could hang tamagotchi there with something on top of the keychain. (Like rocks or tape...)

Don't get me started on the My Little Pony castle........................... So many places to place them... (The first of the "new"-er- ponys) :D

:D

Latest posts

Back