Debugging a V4.5 or v4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike40

Reaction score
It is possible to debug a v4 and a v4.5 :furawatchi: Make sure you have a small screw driver and a pencil with a good eraser

Step 1 open up your tamagotchi v4 or v4.5 (try not to strip the screws :rolleyes: )

Step 2 Take out your battery

Step 3 take your pencil and rub your semi-circle 5 time (in the middle) (use the pencil tip not eraser)

Step 4 Hold the Battery in the slot (do not screw the toys half on to hold the battery in place yet)

Step 5 Select reset and enter this date 2/4 on time set it to 2:04 and finaly set the birthday to 3/5

Step 6 Your tamagotchis egg will hatch immediatly when you see it jump out of its egg press the a button to select your tamagotchi

Step 7 Remove your battery from the slot again ( unless you want your tama to move at hyper speed:rolleyes: )

Step 8 takeyour erasor and rub the semi-circle and blow on it .

Step 9 press the reset button and select doen load and enjoy your debugged tamagotchi

How you know you did it right : after sliding your pencil across the semi-cicle and you put the battery back in you should see the egg moving at hyper spee before you press the a button <_<

The v4.5 doesnt have any debug semi circles, it does have a debug button but it is behind the screen, and i can't find the way to debug it

Isn't debugging a risky or bad thing to do? It could break your tamagotchi.
Yes, debugging is dangerous, but only if you don't do it right.

However, don't say it's impossible (last poster, roffle) because I know you must be blatantly lying. I've done it, and I'm wondering how to take this thing out of ludicrous-speed mode.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, debugging is dangerous, but only if you don't do it right.
However, don't say it's impossible (last poster, roffle) because I know you must be blatantly lying. I've done it, and I'm wondering how to take this thing out of ludicrous-speed mode.
All (I think) before the v4 will be able to be debugged and have normal time for however long it is.

but Bandai made the C button have a purpose when it's not cancelling things. (ex: when you press 'C' while your tamagotchi is an adult, it will come up and say hi!) so hyper speed mode will always be activated. You can't turn this off unless you undebug your tamagotchi

how do i fix mine :D
if it's still open, then just erase the little semi circles that say "debug"

if it's not opened, then open it and look for that. Then erase a bit.

Put your battery against the battery slot, and check if the egg on your screen is bouncing slowly or quickly.

If it's bouncing normally, it will be back to normal. If not, it's still debugged so erase a bit more

what if u can't see your tama but u can hear it?
Then it's probably broken.

Or you ripped the pink thing off of the little circuit board and can't see your tamagotchi.

Or you ripped the sound cord off your tamagotchi and there's no sound.

Or you did both. XD

Latest posts

Back