V4 and V5, connect?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The V5's only connect with other v5s, I'm guessing that Bandai either made a mistake with that, or they wanted people to buy more v5s. But when the 5.5s come out I bet they will be able to connect with them!

<3 ~~Loola~~ <3

I know I should not be posting this here, but I have a v5 and I got my Tamagotchi to marry someone and they got on kid. Now all I see on the screen is the kid. Is there a way I can see parents?

yes you can see the parents in the health menu but not on the front screen

chrism44: You can see them on the Menu, where you see the family.

CtLuvAbrcrmb: Unfortunately, the V5 can only connect with other V5s. I think Bandai just did that so more people will buy the V5s, because it's nice to have separate Tamas that married each other :puroperatchi: If you get what I mean.

i don't like why they can only connect with v5s and the v5s are quite expesive here........ :(

:)

I know. Bandai are money grabbing! LOL. I think also the other Tamagotchi screens won't fit in the other V5 Tama/s. Do you know if all the Tamas visit eachother,or just the "main" one??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back