Elder Experiments

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama master Sarah

Reaction score
guys i have a couple of questions.i have a version 1 & 2. can version 1s become old farts?(im going 2 experiment after i get the freakin battery 4 my version 1 :eek: ) Secondly, do they Bcome an old fart at 16 years of age? And thirdly, if i breed 2 elders will i get an oyajitchi? thats the rare 1 that has a beard and drinks A LOT of coffee. CAN SOMEBODY ANSWER PLEASE?! I AINT GONNA RISK 19 GENERATIONS ON 1 AND 4 GENERATIONS ON 2!!! :eek: if u can, thanx :eek:

:) tama master Sarah :eek:

Wow! 19 generations. Congrats! :kuribotchi:

Anyway yeah.. the way to get the little Oyaji is to mate the "old farts". I have not tried it myself yet but I keep hearing that is how to do it.

Hey, I can do that now! I have a male and female I've been intending to mate. They are already very close.

One is a Keitai and one is a V2. I will wait until they are both old too. I just keep forgetting to wait until they are old so I'll do that this time. :puroperatchi:

I'm pretty sure u cant breed oldies..... they just keep goin till they die....
Actually, you can. I'd done it myself once. It was kinda finny. And they can mate on Mesu&Osu, so why not? :wacko:

Anyway, they usually become Ojitchi (Male) and Otokitchi (female) around 10 or 11. For some it's older or maybe younger, but for me it was 10 on both. You should get their love levels up beforehand though. After that breed them and they will have 2 Bebitchis (no, they'll never EVER have ShiroBebitchi) After old mommy fart and daddy fart leave, your babies will become Oyajitchi instead of Marutchi or Kinokomotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back