txt tlk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottie_

Reaction score
It bothers me when people use it on forums. I think it's fine on txt msgs, but just to save money.

Also:

THIS WILL BE THE DOWNFALL OF....

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD... *insert 10,000 more d's here*

Your view?

I hate it. It drives me up the wall.

I can decipher it, but it's quite annoying to decipher something like:

"Heyy! Do U wnt 2 go 2 teh mll l8er? Thers lyk a sale tht w3 can h!t!!!!!111ONE!"

=.= I despise it.

I find it utterly annoying online and if for ever reason I do text I generally try to text correctly. Or at least use common txt words instead of every word being shortened or something.

I think people just use texting to do it faster - have you seen how fast people text??? its crazy!!!

But I don't like having to figuire out what it says...

People don't actually do it that consecutively on tamatalk. Maybe in other places, but it's fine here. Maybe an "lol" here and there, but no "G2G, Il brb, g2 sk8 r di, l8r!!!" That is f'ing annoying,(excuse my partial swear there) but it's not so bad here. Riots are fun, but don't ruin this beautiful site with one.

:furawatchi: PG

Txt tlk on text messages doesn't save money.
The cost is per message sent/received. Not by how long is it/characters used.
I thought it does because when typing a message, you can only use 160 characters and going over will count as another message...It's pretty helpful when "you" counts as one letter (u), as opposed to 3 letters...

I only use it when I need to cram something into a text message. Not that it matters.

[SIZE=14pt]I despise "Txt tlk"...It's reallying degrading peoples spelling these days. x.x" [/SIZE]

...Uggg, and to think once upon I time...I SPOKE TXT TLK!

Now, I must admit. I love to talk "txt tlk" in the means of teasing other people who talk it! x]

But still...All in all, it's annoying.

[SIZE=14pt]It's a shame that "txt tlk" is so popular. x.x" And I'll bet you it's just gonna get more popular. [/SIZE]

Hopefully people will use their heads, and speak properly! D:

When I was eight I used to use "txt tlk". Not extremely, but still, I can't believe i did! I hate text talk now. People should really learn to spell right and just type *or write* those words.

well, I luv "txt tlk" I try not to use it, cause I know it messes up your typing skills, but its soo much easier to type. Much less time too!!

cya l8r! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

<3 ~~Loola~~ <3

'Txt-Tlk' drives me up a wall, personally. I don't reply to text messages in general, but especially not when it's all 'hy bby lts gt tgthr tnght!' >_<;

Well, Text Talk doesn't bother me...most of the time. Sure I use u, k, and stuff like that, but only when I am in a rush and do not have time to type normally like in a text message or an instant message. Sure lol, lmao, and xD are used in a lot of comments (sometimes even on TamaTalk), but my vocabulary is not all text words.

People need to learn their words and type them out.

Most of the time text talk is readable, but it can be really annoying. I prefer good grammar, full words that are spelled correctly, and correct punctuation, capitalization, and all of the other English rules. :)

Leet is what really bothers me.

Example: /\/0 </-\/\/ \/l?

Translation: No can you?

The only thing I use in text talk is rarely lol.

I hate text talk, but what I hate even more are careless spelling errors... For example on msn someone had their screen name as 'You don't need a Licence to dirve a sandwich.' when it was supposed to be 'You don't need a licence to drive a sandwich.' :D Things like that just annoy me when they could have easily went and fixed it up.

Argh... Don't get me started.

Txt Tlk annoys me. I rarely use anything thats remotely text-talky. I sometimes use lol, but thats only when I'm in a good mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back