David Archuleta!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ta9394

Reaction score
Who here likes David Archuleta???? I love his voice, its phenomenal for someone his age!He is really sweet too. I think he is going to win American Idol. Who else likes him, or doesn't like him??

I really do like David Archuleta. :furawatchi: He is a great singer and is modest about it - he doesn't flaunt it and when he gets good reviews he always blushes and turns away with a smile on his face. He should win.

I'm sorry, but I absolutely despise that kid. Sure, he has a good voice, but he's so young. And I hate his style of singing. I've never voted for him, never will. Someone I know voted for him 45 minutes straight. (Lets not mention the time I voted for almost a whole hour for David Cook. xP)

I'm sorry, but I absolutely despise that kid. Sure, he has a good voice, but he's so young. And I hate his style of singing. I've never voted for him, never will. Someone I know voted for him 45 minutes straight. (Lets not mention the time I voted for almost a whole hour for David Cook. xP)
You despise him, but I'm guessing you've never met him in person.

Somethings wrong with that.

I like David Archuleta. I think David Cook will win though.

He's okay, I like him. People say he sings great but has anyone noticed he can only sing slow songs? Just pointing it out, just makes me wonder if he could sing anything else.

"that kid can sing the heavens out..." someone once told me that...and he has an amazing voice he will win....also has a great personality...from wat I've seen

Latest posts

Back