i am a teen and watch cartoon. lol

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runescape mystery123

Reaction score
ok... i watch cartoons, and my fave is pokemon and invader zim ... it may sound dumb but i love them. now i want you to tell me your fave shows.

If i had to choose a favourite catoon i would probably choose Pokemon or The grim adventures of Billy and Mandy.

I do and i just turned 13.lol im a big kid still and always will be :(

I <3 INVADER ZIM! sometime this week im allowed to order 3 tshirts and some shoes off hot topic!

I do and i just turned 13.lol im a big kid still and always will be :D I <3 INVADER ZIM! sometime this week im allowed to order 3 tshirts and some shoes off hot topic!
I'm a big kid! [ :) ] as well and always will be, even when I die! :eek: . I just like watching all the cartoons like Johnny Test, Dexter's Lab and all them. I also ♥ iCarly. I record it and wtach it everytime it's on.

I'm an adult and I watch cartoons. It's sad that a lot of the times, they are the best thing on! And so what if they are cartoons? You get your story and the cartoon can go where actors can't. :)

I like:

SpongeBob

Pokemon (not as much as I used to)

a bunch on anime. Death Note, rosary vampire, furuba, Hikaru No Go, and a few others.

i'm 13 going on 14 in 3 days and i watch cartoons. <3 even if they are like Simpson's and family guy. i also watch nicktoons, and even nick jr. with my brother. ilu blues clues :]

I do and i just turned 13.lol im a big kid still and always will be :) I <3 INVADER ZIM! sometime this week im allowed to order 3 tshirts and some shoes off hot topic!
invader zim,inuyasha, and pokemon rock

I'm weird since I don't really watche anime :)

But I loved Invader ZIM.

It was random :)

Latest posts

Back