Bex's Tama Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beccca

Reaction score
Hey! My name's Bex, and this is my tama log!

My three tamas:

Bablx:

Orange Australian version 1 with black buttons. Sixth generation. Currently asleep.

Sam:

White Australian tamagotchi version 1 (with flames). Currently asleep. First generation.

Dam: (Meant to call it Sam, but...well, as you can see it went a bit wrong! Oh well! What can you expect from someone blind! Lol!)

Light blue UK version 2. Currently asleep. Second generation.

All my tamas are cool...too late for them to be awake as they're only teenagers. A bit of info bout my ver 2:

Got it from Mum about four weeks ago...it's died once as a second generation boy, because of my clumsy care...I never know if it's hungry or not unless I ask someone! I've got 22 items, and aiming on getting more!

Oh and, in case you're wondering, I've memorized what buttons to press to feed it and play with it and all, and the games, well, that can wait for another post! I've got quite enough in this one!

Seeya! Bex.

Hey! Me again! Can't post long, I'm at school...lol! Anyway, my ver2 tama Dam turned into an adult this morning while I was in class! Dunno much about the names, but I think it's not one of the higher teams, 'cuz it's only got 5 training! I'm so excited because I might be able to mate with my friend's tama soon...! And I can use all the items I bought too! Yayyy! My other tamas are going well, both are teenagers. Anyway, I'll post later if I get a chance!

Seeya! Bex.

Hey! Me again lol! When I posted this arvo I had to make it quick, (the only reason I didn't get busted was 'cuz I was supposed to be doing my project, on tamas! Anyway, I've bought a few new things for Dam, and he and my friend's tama are lovers! Yayyyy! I'm hoping for tamababies tomorrow! My other two tamas, Sam and Bablx are both going strong, both have around five or six training. Bablx should turn into an adult tomorrow, and maybe Sam will too. I'm just hoping it won't be Maskchi! I *always seem to get this character...I'm tired of only having bat-wings and a cape to play with! I want to get a Mimetchi, 'cuz I've heard that's the healthiest character.

Anyway, enough of me rambling on...! Before I go, could someone plz tell me if you can debug an english v2 or an Ausie v1? PM me if you know! Thanks!

Seeya! Bex.

Hey! I'll update you guys on all that's happened today. I took my three tamas to school, (as usual), and played with them at recess and lunch. My version 2 became lovers with my friend's tama, and at lunch they had tamababies! Yayyyy! I knew beforehand because my tama kept losing all the games that they played, so I tried to give it a present, and instead of my friend's tama (v1) going over to mine, nothing happened for about ten seconds, and then mine went over to her's! I know from experience that that means tamababies!

I called her over, and we watched as there were fireworks, and then..., two adorable little baby girls! One for her and one for me! Yayyy! I'll be in third generation soon!

Nothing much exciting happened with my other tamas. Neither of them turned into adults...which was kind of a disappointment, but my v2 having tamababies made up for that.

Also, I bought a walkman for Dam...and his little baby girl, which I will name Delie, (a name I read in a book). I was trying to save up enough points to buy the rollerblades, but the shop items changed before I could. Oh well, now I'm trying to save up some points for the chair!

Anyway, I'll post if anything interesting happens...or if not, tomorrow.

Seeya! Bex.

Hey! About half an hour ago Bablx evolved into a...!

Ninja! I think... (or from what I can gather from my Mum's (rather lousy) explanations of his items)

;) !

Anyway, I'm hoping to get the matchmaker on Saturday, and then I'll be in 7th generation!... :huh: yayyyy!

Sam hasn't turned into an adult yet

:mimitchi: but I'm hoping he will soon, as he was only born about an hour after Bablx.

I've saved over 2000 points, due mainly to slot, and I'm hoping that something interesting like the UFO or the chair will pop into the shop! (I've bought everything else, accept for the trumpet, as I've already got one).

I didn't manage to save enough points for the chair... :mimitchi: , but hopefully it'll pop in again soon.

I'll post if anything cool happens, or if Sam evolves.

Seeya! Bex. :huh: !

Hey! Bex again!

:D !

Today Sam turned into a maskchi. I'm a little disappointed...that's what I usually get :kuribotchi: . But hopefully Bablx will get the matchmaker tomorrow, though it seems to take tamas longer and longer to get the matchmaker the higher generation they are :hitodetchi: .

Last night Dam left his little third generation baby girl, though I was asleep when he did. This morning I named his little daughter Delie, as I said I would. I know for a fact that Delie is a different child to Dam, because she was happy when I gave her her doll to play with, unlike Dam, who didn't like the doll at all!

I've bought a few things for Delie today, out of my games of jump and bump. The only annoying thing is that she can't use anything accept the ball and doll, as I haven't had the chance to buy any potplants or spades.

I'm hoping for little Delie to turn into a teenager tomorrow, and for Bablx to get the matchmaker! I'll post tomorrow to update, as I haven't got school :blink: .

Seeya! Bex.

Heya! Nothing much happened today...but now Babxl won't have to wait for the mm! (matchmaker) I'm mating him with my friend Emily!

(See her log called Mezza's tama log).

:furawatchi: !

And Sam is also being mated with Emily's other tama! Not sure what her name is... :furawatchi: .

Anyway, I'll post if they get tamababies, or tomorrow. :furawatchi: !

Seeya! Bex.

Hey it's Bex!

<_< !

Bablx became lovers with my friends tama, Mezza, yesterday actually, but he didn't end up having babies with her. Instead the matchmaker came at three o'clock, I dunno what character she brought, but Bablx got a cute little baby boy! :biggrin:!

Also, Sam became lovers with Emily's other tama, (also named Mezza), but she went home before we could have tamas, so I parted from her and Sam's going to wait for the matchmaker!

Delie is still cool, I've found that she actually sleeps with her doll! How adorable!

:lol:

I'll post tomorrow!

Seeya! Bex.

Hey again! Today I lent my friend Delie to look after for a bit at school, and she busted heading and jump like three times each! :wacko: !

Bablx and his baby boy are going fine, but I accidentally refused the matchmaker when she came to Sam just a few minutes ago! ! I'm so stupid :D

Does anyone know if the matchmaker can come a few hours later if you refuse the first one? Coz I want Bablx's baby to have someone to mate with! (that's if Sam gets a baby girl.) I hope he does, because I've been getting all boys lately!

I haven't really told you about my items on my v2, high scores or anything, so now I will! :unsure: !

On my v2, I've busted jump and slot, gotten to twelve points (six headbuts) in heading, :D , and gotten to the seventh round in bump, though that was on my friends tama, which may have just been fat!

On my version 1, I've busted dance, and gotten to the 29th jump in jump!

The highest I've been in generations, apart from now, is five. I've gotten to five twice, only to have my little tamas die on me :'(!

On my v2, I have in my item lst...

Cap, boots, costume, hair potion, trumpet, drum, two darts, music, diet sodder, like three balls, two bubbles, three bows, two bowties, two dolls which my tama *refuses to wrap, and a few other things that I can't quite remember at the moment! :eek:

Anyway, seeya! Bex.

Hey! I know I've already posted today, but oh well! :( !

Can't believe it's been a week since I started my tama log! :blink: !

Delie also has full training plus one more because I praised her right afterwoods! Yayyy!

Sam didn't get the matchmaker, but oh well, he'll probably get it tomorrow! I might be able to stay up long enough to see Bablx leave his baby, whom I will call Tyler.

I'll post later, seeya! Bex.

Hey! This morning Delie evolved! Not quite sure what into, but I'm happy anyway! Now I can use all my items,and I have access to slot! I busted itthis morning! :) ! I didn't get 900, because I didn't bet 9 points, but I got 800 points! It was cool!

I fed Delie a treat in celebration, and went to buy the action figure from the shop! :ph34r: I should have known better, Delie didn't like the action figure at all! :cry:!

Oh well, I can always earn more points!

Sam got the matchmaker this morning, I accepted, and he got a beautiful baby girl! Yayyy!

Bablx also left his baby boy, but I fell asleep whilst waiting for him to leave! :) ! This morning I named my seventh generation baby boy, but I accidentally named him Xyler instead of Tyler! :ph34r: !

I'm thinking of putting Xyler on pause, (set), so that Sam's baby girl can catch up, but I dunno whether I will, as I want to get into the higher generations as quickly as I can! I'm not quite sure which will be quicker! Waiting for the matchmaker, or waiting for Ssam's baby! (When Sam leaves I'm thinking of calling her either Jessy or Sarny.)

That's all for now, seeya! Bex.

Heya! :D ! Little Xyler evolved into a teenager this morning! I also bought quite a few new things for Delie, and she'll hopefully get the matchmaker tomorrow!

Tonight I'm going to see if I can stay awake for Sam's departure from his baby girl. Nothing much else happened.

Oh and I almost forgot! I ***might be getting a new tama! An American v1 or 2 so I can debug it! (Because my grandparents live there so they might be getting me one.) Also, I have joined a group hatch on the 20th of August, and if I haven't got my new tama, or I'm not getting one, I'm probably going to reset my flame v1, and do some experiments with it!

Anyway, gotta go, my sis need to use the computer! Seeya! Bex.

Heya it's Bex :D ! Yayyy I is so happy! I managed to keep my sis awake long enough to tell me what happened when Sam left!

Well...

He stayed asleep for a while, (I'd changed the time to make it quicker), and then he got up, and gazed at his precious little daughter. :) . Then he rose up out of the screen, and I was left with his slumbering baby girl!

This morning I named Sam's daughter in the car on the way to school, and, yes, I got it right this time! :D ! I decided not to name her Jessy or Sarny. Instead I called her Taren! I like that name lol.

Because Taren was just a baby, I had to look after her in class with the sound off, and although I've memorised what to press to feed, clean, give injections to and praise my tamas, it was still hard. Few! At the end of the day Taren came out on top fine and happy, though rather overweight, with two training bars! Yayyy!

I sent the email about the tama to my grand parents, I'm just going to check for a reply now. Delie hasn't got the matchmaker, but there's still a chance she might get it at seven O'clock. Xyler is going well too, he has six training bars!

Anyway, better shut up now, seeya! Bex. :D !

Heya! Yayyy I'm so happy! Delie got the matchmaker this arvo at school when we were doing sport! She got a little boy whom I will call Oli!

Xyler and Taren are both going well, Xyler has about seven or eight training and Taren has about three. I'm not sure if I'll be mating them, it depends. I might wait till they're both oldies and then mate them to get Oiajitchi, or I might wait for matchmaker. I'm not sure.

I still haven't received the email from my grandparents :lol: . Oh well. I can aford to wait. I have my hands full with my busy little tamas! :) !

Seeya! Bex.

Hey! No idea why, but somehow my post didn't reach the log yesterday! :( ! Oh well, here's what's happened!

Delie got the matchmaker, and got a little baby boy! Soon she'll be in fourth generation! Nothing much happened with Xyler and Taren yesterday, but today Xyler got his final training bar and evolved! :( he was a mushroom head, (or maskchi), as usual... Oh well, if Taren evolves soon I'll make them lovers, and, I might even wait till they're old and then get oiajitchis! :unsure: !

Anyway, seeya! Bex.

Woops! I think there's something wrong with my reading programme because it didn't show yesterday's message when I was reading the topic! :unsure: . Oh well, bye!

Hey! Nothing much happening right now, as both Xyler and Taren are still sleeping.

Delie didn't leave her baby last night, :gozarutchi: ! I think it had something to do with the fact that I changed the time about 10 times, both to try and get Delie to leave and also to try and get the UFO in my shop! I want it that badly lol!

Anyway, I woke Delie up by forwarding the time this morning to play slot with her, and also to try and get a pet! (Something I read in the "tips and tricks" section of TamaTalk.) I'm trying to get all her hearts down by ignoring her, so that I can get a pet!

Not much else happening at the moment, think I'll go! Seeya! Bex.

Hey I just posted to tell you I reset Taren! It was something my friend told me about a tama being able to connect with an egg. I did connect with my other v1, but I dunno what else happens! As far as I know it just hatched as normal! :( !

Xyler became lovers with my cousin's tamagotchi, but we didn't get time to make them have tamababies! :angry: ! Oh well, I'll just have to wait for the matchmaker! :kuribotchi: .

I also accidentally made Delie leave her baby! :angry: ! I forwarded the time to 1159 to get new stock in the shop, and instead found Delie looking at her baby! I couldn't do anything but wait for her to leave! I figured that there was no point in waiting for the morning to name him, so I forwarded the time yet again, named him Tyler, (after the first disaster), and now I've got him a day earlier than expected! I'll miss Delie though :angry: .

Anyway, seeya! Bex.

Heya! I've decided to make my flame tama v1 (formerly Taren) my mating tama! As I'm soon getting another tama, I will just reset my flame tam to be a mate for any of my other tamas. :( . It might sound mean, but I have the interests of my other pets to look at as well. I reset my mater I will call him, again this afternoon after school, and got a baby girl, I haven't gotten a girl in a while! She is going well, but I've messed up the time so that it's something like four in the morning! ;) !

Xyler still hasn't gotten the matchmaker! :( ! Tyler evolved into a teenager today, and I bought three potplants earlier this evening! I got two ugly faces, and a flower! :wacko: !

Anyway, will post tomorrow, seeya! Bex.

Heya! I had to get up early this morning, so I'm using this extra time to update :rolleyes: . Nothing much is happening right now. Xyler still hasn't got the matchmaker :) ! But he might get it this afternoon, so I'll be patient a little longer :D . Tyler is still snoring away, but my flame is awake. Nothing else really happening lol.

Anyway, seeya! Bex.

Latest posts

Back