food and items?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamabebe561

Reaction score
alot of the "Rare" stuff is rele helpful..but im worried that im gonna lose them or run out..i rele need them, cuz they are rele helpful. is it posssible to lose items or food? :D

Nope i don't think it ever runs out!

Use it as many times as you want to!

Boo Boo1 ;)

There is only one one-use item on the v5 and that's the all day family travel ticket. You can randomly get them for free by communicating with friends.

Yep, there's that all day family travel ticket that dancinkayley mentioned. :angry:

You can't run out of the first 2 foods you started with, which is Fried Rice and Bread in the meal section, and in the snack section you cannot run out of the lollipop and doughnut. The Rare items you can't loose. :)

Hope I helped :)

Best Wishes

barky

In ver4 you can throw away thing, so don't! And there are four kinds of food that are always there!

the family ticket / whatever u call it is only available for one time use and u could get that using cheats from binary's list or from connecting with ur v5 friend (if u win that is...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back