how do you raise ur tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamabebe561

Reaction score
some people i know spoil their tama's...but when i mean spoil..i mean ppl actually treat their tamas lk a little kid..if they die, people have funerals..if its feeding time..people feed them in the kitchen..and at nite, they put them in a hand-made tama bed..

how do you treat ur tama's? :kuribotchi:

I take my tamas wherever I go except school,I keep them in my pocket and check on them every now and then.

Well, sometimes (like in year -04) I raised my Tamas just like you all. :lol: But now Im just doin' normal stuff. Actually, it sounds fun to raise Tamas like real people. I want to try!! :)

i give my tama all the love it can get! i have made my tamas thier own beds and i keep them healthly and well :p my young mimitchi is totally heathly and well i also make sure my tamas et to bed on time and i make sure they have high skill pionts [that's only on my v4] and so far i haven't got any universals!! :wacko: :wacko: ^_^

I raise mine sort of spoiled but not too much. Although right now I have the V1 on just cause sometimes I love that one even more than all the others. Its more of a simple to look after pet than all the extra stuff. But when I have my other versions on I buy different foods for them all the time.

My V1, I take care of it very well always checking up on it and never letting its hearts go down and always clean its droppings fast:)

guilty, horribly horribly guilty.

i go shopping ATLEAST once a day for my tamas, i feed them food all too often, and theyre just peachy.

i spend way too much time wiff them, but in a good way.

ive made tama carriers, tama beds, heck! once i had a tama house!

i spoil them so much, its great. i love my tamas to death! theyre my pride and joy.

I don't treat my tamagotchi like other people do? Yeah, I take it almost anywhere and I feed it ontime but I don't treat it like a REAL person.

I don't treat my tamagotchi like other people do? Yeah, I take it almost anywhere and I feed it ontime but I don't treat it like a REAL person.
Ditto. I also love to connect mine,a nd make sure it's happy and well

Ahh, I don't really give it the "star treatment," if that's what y'all are getting at. <_<

I take care of it regularly, keeping it on pause during school, except for my V5 when it's an adult. I always keep its happy and hungry meters full, though. If it gets too overweight, I'll play games with it. I keep it in an old shoebox when they're asleep, because my cat likes to jump on things (like my dresser) and push stuff off of it. :ichigotchi:

I guess you can consider me guilty of spoiling my Tama. My V3 is my only active Tamagotchi at the moment and it's a baby. I check up on it every 2 minutes to see if it's ok and clean up after it and feed and play games with it whenever it needs to. I always make sure I check on my Tamagotchi and play with it. I love taking care of it.

rarely take them to school, feed them whenever whereever... um.. at night i just lay them on the nightstand.. People who spoil there tama like you were talkin bout is cool too. Just not how i do it :angry:

i have a kutchipatchi lanyard but i did make it a bed, ive just found my lanyard to keep it in, so im really glad! ive been looking for it for ages! :ichigotchi: i might try raising it like a real person it sounds fun!

p.s. a lanyard is a neck chain to keep your tama on, i have a kutchipatchi one with a little kutchipatchi plushie to my tama in! its soooo cool! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
young mametchi/ mimitchi are the best tama you could get, so your doing really well

well i was gonna say i look after it very well and i also keep it in my lanyard pouch. i go on the tamagotchi website often and i also check in it every 2 minutes, so i do spoil it and i buy it things regualary, i sometimes use cheats and i play tv surfing NON STOP so thats a good thing, i also get it to eat what im eating and when im eating. soetimes i give it and afternoon nap. i didnt notice my message was so long XD :huh:

I think I raise my tamagotchis quite well, or at least I try to. Usually I take perfect care so I can end up with a good character. I pause them when I don't think that I can take care of them, or when I go to school, even though it slows up the growth process...I do it anyway. But, I guess you could say I don't go overboard. :) B) ;) :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
young mametchi/ mimitchi are the best tama you could get, so your doing really well
Well...Ive gotton mimitchi and young mametchi 10 times. My tamas used to always die or become masktchi or gourzatchi.

But now whenever it beeps I run to my room to get it. I also do that a t training/attention beeps and ussuly hold it.

I take my tama everywhere and i luv him like a kid im a lil embarrased to say this but i make him a bed and feed it at the table. (yes i know)

some people i know spoil their tama's...but when i mean spoil..i mean ppl actually treat their tamas lk a little kid..if they die, people have funerals..if its feeding time..people feed them in the kitchen..and at nite, they put them in a hand-made tama bed..how do you treat ur tama's? B)
here's how I look at it:

tamagotchis are teaching me to be reponsible. Therefore , I treat it like a responsibility. I feed it the right foods according to times , I talk to it , etc

I dont think thats spoiling , I mean , I have a life...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back