Sign in to follow this  
tamabebe561

how do you raise ur tama?

some people i know spoil their tama's...but when i mean spoil..i mean ppl actually treat their tamas lk a little kid..if they die, people have funerals..if its feeding time..people feed them in the kitchen..and at nite, they put them in a hand-made tama bed..

how do you treat ur tama's? :kuribotchi:

I pamper my tama, I get it to eat what I'm having for tea, and I buy heaps for it!

Well, sometimes (like in year -04) I raised my Tamas just like you all. :lol: But now Im just doin' normal stuff. Actually, it sounds fun to raise Tamas like real people. I want to try!! :)

i give my tama all the love it can get! i have made my tamas thier own beds and i keep them healthly and well :P my young mimitchi is totally heathly and well i also make sure my tamas et to bed on time and i make sure they have high skill pionts [that's only on my v4] and so far i haven't got any universals!! :wacko: :wacko: ^_^

I raise mine sort of spoiled but not too much. Although right now I have the V1 on just cause sometimes I love that one even more than all the others. Its more of a simple to look after pet than all the extra stuff. But when I have my other versions on I buy different foods for them all the time.

My V1, I take care of it very well always checking up on it and never letting its hearts go down and always clean its droppings fast:)

guilty, horribly horribly guilty.

i go shopping ATLEAST once a day for my tamas, i feed them food all too often, and theyre just peachy.

i spend way too much time wiff them, but in a good way.

ive made tama carriers, tama beds, heck! once i had a tama house!

i spoil them so much, its great. i love my tamas to death! theyre my pride and joy.

I don't treat my tamagotchi like other people do? Yeah, I take it almost anywhere and I feed it ontime but I don't treat it like a REAL person.

I don't treat my tamagotchi like other people do? Yeah, I take it almost anywhere and I feed it ontime but I don't treat it like a REAL person.

Ditto. I also love to connect mine,a nd make sure it's happy and well

Ahh, I don't really give it the "star treatment," if that's what y'all are getting at. <_<

I take care of it regularly, keeping it on pause during school, except for my V5 when it's an adult. I always keep its happy and hungry meters full, though. If it gets too overweight, I'll play games with it. I keep it in an old shoebox when they're asleep, because my cat likes to jump on things (like my dresser) and push stuff off of it. :ichigotchi:

i treat it welll but not like a REAL person

same ere

I guess you can consider me guilty of spoiling my Tama. My V3 is my only active Tamagotchi at the moment and it's a baby. I check up on it every 2 minutes to see if it's ok and clean up after it and feed and play games with it whenever it needs to. I always make sure I check on my Tamagotchi and play with it. I love taking care of it.

rarely take them to school, feed them whenever whereever... um.. at night i just lay them on the nightstand.. People who spoil there tama like you were talkin bout is cool too. Just not how i do it :angry:

i have a kutchipatchi lanyard but i did make it a bed, ive just found my lanyard to keep it in, so im really glad! ive been looking for it for ages! :ichigotchi: i might try raising it like a real person it sounds fun!

p.s. a lanyard is a neck chain to keep your tama on, i have a kutchipatchi one with a little kutchipatchi plushie to my tama in! its soooo cool! :D

Edited by KuroMametchi

young mametchi/ mimitchi are the best tama you could get, so your doing really well

well i was gonna say i look after it very well and i also keep it in my lanyard pouch. i go on the tamagotchi website often and i also check in it every 2 minutes, so i do spoil it and i buy it things regualary, i sometimes use cheats and i play tv surfing NON STOP so thats a good thing, i also get it to eat what im eating and when im eating. soetimes i give it and afternoon nap. i didnt notice my message was so long XD :huh:

I think I raise my tamagotchis quite well, or at least I try to. Usually I take perfect care so I can end up with a good character. I pause them when I don't think that I can take care of them, or when I go to school, even though it slows up the growth process...I do it anyway. But, I guess you could say I don't go overboard. :) B) ;) :lol:

Edited by luv2dance