TamaTalk: The Ultimate Showdown!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamakiddy!!

Reaction score
A Samme story im writing, TamaTalk's ultiamte fight! Its Based off that song, "The Ultimate Showdown of Ultiamte Destiny". It starts off With BB jumping on everything, then ends with...well, you wait and See!

I dont wanna make it too long, so here's the first part:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TamaTalk:The Ultimate Showdown!

BB Jumped around TT in his giant Godzilla robot. Jumping, Jumping…He jumped all over (Non)TamaTalk, Tamagotchi Memorial, Introductions and Departures, you name it, he jumped all over.

Suddenly, 111tamaboy111 jumped from the shade, in his batman outfit, and threw a grenade at The suit. BB, so angry that tamaboy ruined his fun, attempted to attack, but hypergotchi flew out and Blocked BB. Then, ChibiMuffins Came out. Chibi beat hypergotchi up, then they both got flattened by tamaboy, who laughed in his batmobile. Suddenly, GotchiGirl, who had been buried alive for a dare, came out of her “grave”. She took out her AK-47, and shot tamaboy away. Her bullets ran out, she ran because Blue-Smoothie came out in her Optemis Prime robot.

It was haywire. So many TTers joined the fight. Medicham12 and Bunnygrl had been beaten by tama crazy_101 --who was dressed like a hobo --, fullmetalalchemist and cool tama Ryan were slapping each other, Tamagirl_desy was ran over by tama/wpants who was riding around The DeLorean, - who disappeared to the Future - Squidward_is_cool shot down princess08, who was flying around like Goku on the Nimbus, Sakura fell off a Cliff into the waters of Role Play, Puma shot a lot of spells from her wand, and wildcat_girl_101 had a glove like Freddy, attacked tamaboy with it, Who had a hockey mask on.

Then, BB made his Godzilla robot bite off Blue-Smoothes head. Hypergotchi came back, covered in a tire track. Chibi had died from hit by car, but then Sleepinggirl jumped on her back. Then, GotchiGirl came back with a machete, but Tamakiddy took her out with her whip, Indiana Jones-like. Then she saw BB sneaking up. She couldn’t find her gun, because tamaboy stole it! He shot, missed, and Sleepinggirl stopped it with her fist. She jumped in the air.

GotchiGirl tried to pole-vault onto Smoothie, but her and Sleepinggirl collided, and Sky hit them with a care bear stare D:

The fight raged on. Mothra died from being attacked by Snakes, fullmetalalchemist and cool tama Ryan STILL had their slap fight, Tigerlily was in the middle of a Morphing stage when Acid~Rain ate her, then died of poison, Puma accidentally hit herself with a spell, paper*cut ran off, scared of the fight, and Becca attacked some n00bs because they didn’t pay the TamaTalk Taxes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See? so right now, it ends with Rebecca forcing some n00bs for the taxes, has she is "Lowtax". after the story is done, ill post the characters, but here are the lyrics so you can follow:Here

Like it? Yay Or Nay?

Uhh... I was in it!

To me, to say it nicely, it was kind of boring and dragged on. It just seemed like a scrambled mess to me, sorry.

Keep trying, and I'll sure you'll get a good storyline!

[SIZE=7pt]Umm... It could work.. :furawatchi: [/SIZE]

I more or less agree with .:puma:.

Sorry. I'm sure you will somehow work a brilliant piece of a TamaTalk story.

It's a ok poem but a little fictional and imaginative. It's hard to beileve but keep practising, you will get the hang of it.

You remembered me! Yayz! XD

Anyways, I think it's a pretty god story, but needs to be more orginized. I give it a 7.75.

EDIT: There's nothing wrong with Fictional and Imaginative, Fishfreak. They're actually the most popular types on books.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back