2 questions!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

braskababe08

Reaction score
Okay my first question...how long do you wait to marry your tamagotchi? (Just a personal question I know it will vary depending on the person) And for v5 which character do you pick to marry since you can only marry one does it matter which one?

Oh another question...

When you connect tamagotchis, can you only connect ones of the same version or can you connect with different versions and if so can you marry different versions?

:angry:

Okay my first question...how long do you wait to marry your tamagotchi? (Just a personal question I know it will vary depending on the person) And for v5 which character do you pick to marry since you can only marry one does it matter which one?
Oh another question...

When you connect tamagotchis, can you only connect ones of the same version or can you connect with different versions and if so can you marry different versions?

;)
1. 48 hours unpaused, you can pick one of your tamas to marry & it doesn't matter who you pick.

2.Up to v4.5, it can connect to other connections. Up to v5.5, it can connect & marry the V5.

Hope it helped :huh:

[SIZE=7pt]If these are for V5, then:[/SIZE]

1. After becoming an Adult, wait 2 days un-paused. It doesn't matter who you pick.

2. The Tamagotchi versions all before the V5 (V1, V2, V3, V4 and V4.5) can connect with eachother. The V5 can only connect with other V5s.

Best Wishes

barky

:mimitchi: well u can't connect a v5 with a different version [i have tried it with my v4 and v5 and it didn't work out very well]

:) hope i helped :)

:mimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back