v4 Training

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

braskababe08

Reaction score
How do you get more training on the v4, or any of them I guess?

Mine is 6 years old already and still only have one bar of training!

Okay, there's 2 ways to get training points.

At random times your Tamagotchi will beep, then start to cry. Go over to the first icon to the botton left and select PRAISE or he will beep for no reason and the last button to the bottom right will be underligned in black if that happens select the bottom left icon and click TIME OUT.

Also when you link up with another tamagotchi and you give your friend a present if it's a jack in the box or poo, soon as your tamagotchi gets back give him a TIME OUT and MOST of the time you will get a training bar.

Hope I helped!

I've tried that connection/gift problem, and gave it a time out, but it doesn't work. I suggest not doing that.

If your Tamagotchi beeps and it's crying, go to the icon with the dark PAC-Man looking thing, or the discipline icon, and select PRAISE. But only if it's crying!

If it beeps and nothing's wrong with it, all hungry and happy meters have one or more hearts in them, then it needs a time out!

Hope I helped!

MnMztama495~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back