Why!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kebbie

Reaction score
:furawatchi: When I robbed the shop I tried to put on tama oufit but it dosn't work why???/

Also when I try and send the love potion to my tama mate it won't helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sombody

It has to be an Adult for it to work

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :) :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

:) When I robbed the shop I tried to put on tama oufit but it dosn't work why???/
Also when I try and send the love potion to my tama mate it won't helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sombody
how the hek do u rob the shop

and i think when ur tamas r mated u dont need the lov potion

i tried to send luv potion to my cuzins tama and instead, they got married and had 2 lil boys

How do you robe a shop I want to know that is if it's even possible. which I don't think it is.

the item you got from the store could not be used with a baby child or teenager you have to wait until your tamagtochi is an adult. :D you can't send the present to the tamagotchi your conneecting with because the tamagotchi is a version 1 tamagotchi or you have to wrap the present. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back