Boyfriends?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zegotchi

Reaction score
I hope this helps you bubblegum blondie where ever you are!

I think it's too young.

Kids should be dealing with school, not worrying about which boy/girl is 'zomg da bestest.'

What I hate is when people assume that just because someone is a certain way when they're 11 or 12, it means they'll be the same forever.

People change. They can change for the worst, or they can change for the best. Nobody EVER stays the same way they were when they were that young. So just because this guy is 'oh so hot' when he's 11(Ew. Seriously.), doesn't mean he's going to be the same way when he's say 20. Same goes for girls.

I think people should wait until they're at least in their Senior year of high school to date. Wait until you and the other person are more mature.

I dated when I was young. It was a waste of time and energy. Nobody is worth screwing your future over.

Yes, I think it is to young.

Maturity is what matters and at that age, I don't think people still are mature enough to handle an actual relationship. The only 'relationships' happening at the age of eleven are usually all (as someone said in the other topic), 'puppy love' relationships.

I'm not saying people aren't mature at the age of eleven. I'm just saying my opinion.

Its fine as long as its not 'oh we are in love' and 'i love you babe'
No not really. I'm 11, but turning 12 in about 2 months, and I have a girlfriend, but we only talk and give hugs once in a while. Nothing serious. Not all that "i love u" and "i am not complete without u" junk.

What I'm trying to say is...IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT AGE IT DEPENDS ON HOW MATURE ENOUGH YOU ARE!!!!!

Even though its called "Puppy Love" its still some kind of love! A good kind!

~tomrules74185296

Last edited by a moderator:
No not really. I'm 11, but turning 12 in about 2 months, and I have a girlfriend, but we only talk and give hugs once in a while. Nothing serious. Not all that "i love u" and "i am not complete without u" junk.
What I'm trying to say is...IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT AGE IT DEPENDS ON HOW MATURE ENOUGH YOU ARE!!!!!

~tomrules74185296
This post might make me sound like a total jerk but I will keep typing anyways.

I bolded the parts I'm going to talk about.

Relationships are supposed to be taken seriously.

There not supposed to be 'nothing serious'. In my view, no eleven year old can have a true relationship and no eleven year old is mature enough for a true relationship.

And if your 'good kind of love' is 'nothing serious' that makes it puppy love, sad to say.

Sorry, I just had to let that out.

~tomrules74185296
That's totally agreed.

I don't think you guys are being sensitive enough about people that do like other people that young. I think it's definitely old enough. Most people I know have been into this stuff since they were eight, so I think you guys are crazy to think it's immature.

This post might make me sound like a total jerk but I will keep typing anyways. 

I bolded the parts I'm going to talk about.

<span style='font-family:Arial'>Relationships are supposed to be taken seriously.

There not supposed to be 'nothing serious'. In my view, no eleven year old can have a true relationship and no eleven year old is mature enough for a true relationship.

And if your 'good kind of love' is 'nothing serious' that makes it puppy love, sad to say.

Sorry, I just had to let that out.</span>
yup.

I think it depends on how mature you are. I have a boyfriend and I am dying to talk to him again. I only see him about twice a month because we live in different counties and don't go to the same schools. *(For those of you in Louisiana, counties are similar to your parishes!)*

being someone who's been in that situation...I'd definitely say it's too young. wait until you're sure you're absolutely ready, and like Sweet Kandi said, don't let it screw up your future.

when people are young, they tend to make decisions based on the present. what they don't know is that those decisions may affect their future for months or years to come.

I don't mean to put down anyone who has that "take it day by day" mentality.

but...

I wish that I hadn't started dating so young, because I'm paying the price now. so...be careful, whoever's in middle school and is considering dating.

think it through.

Of course it is. -.-' I swear, girls & boys start dating earlier and earlier by the second.
I think it's not too young. I have had 3 boyfriends this school year and I'm 11.

But they do keep getting younger!!

there was this 3rd grader that said she was kissed by a boy! and said they were dating! And they proved it by actually kissing! I have never been kissed by a boy... *sigh*

Tim

T.J.

Lee

To each his own.
Personally, I don't believe in that stuff.

I'm 13.

Guys don't interest me.

They're good as friends, though.

Fun times, bro. Fun times. :D
I'm 12, and I'm just at the age to start liking guys. I don't have a boyfriend, though I do have a crush. :p

Well, it depends if your mature enough, really. I'm 12 and my mom won't even let me date yet, so it sometimes depends on if your parents will let you. It should be okay to date at 11. :gozarutchi: I picked "maybe".

My mom doesn't even know that I'm intereted in guys yet as more than a "friend". -_-

I can't exactly say I disagree cause I'm 12 and have a bf, but if you don't see it being a serious relationship, why bother? just so you can say you have one? wth?

But seriously, I've said this before, best boys are in middle school :3

Ugh. You don't know how many times I've seen these topics. Here, let me repeat the same thing over and over:

age doesn't matter! ITS ABOUT HOW MATURE YOU ARE! NOT YOUR AGE!

11 is fine as long as you are MATURE enough to handle it and as long as it not a super-close relationship. See, I have a girlfriend and we hug and talk for a little while and I'm 11. We never like hug kiss or make-out. That doesn't come yet. Wait a couple of years for that.

It's fine to have a boyfriend at 11 as long as you follow the rules above.

Get my point?

~tomrules74185296

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's not too young. I have had 3 boyfriends this school year and I'm 11. But they do keep getting younger!!

there was this 3rd grader that said she was kissed by a boy! and said they were dating! And they proved it by actually kissing! I have never been kissed by a boy... *sigh*

Tim

T.J.

Lee
That's disgusting. You shouldn't be kissing until 13-15 at the earliest.

~tomrules74185296

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back