helppppppppppp please

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaz

Reaction score
:furawatchi: my friend's tamagotchi v1 has been doing something very odd.Her brothers tamagotchi v1 gave her a cape when she put it on it her face it chaned back and forth from a gozaruty to a oyagutchi or something of the sort. Please Help Us! Zoe and Briana P.S as soon as posable thanks! :) [that was my v2 character]

Yeah that happened to me and my brother its really cool!!!

I think its a transformer cape :) :furawatchi:

Yeah that happened to me and my brother its really cool!!!I think its a transformer cape :) :furawatchi:
what ?I have had the same cape a lot of times and this has never happened. :furawatchi:

That happens all the time you get a cape for V1,except I think it only works for the ninja tama.I turns from the ninja to oyajitchi.At least that's what it does for V1..... :blink:

When a V1 connects it can receive items - so the cape is actually a v1 cape that you can also buy in the shop on v2. So yeah. Wow, i need to try that. With my gozarutchi i only got darts...

ok.. IT'S A V1! Besides a maskutchi when it gets a cape nothing happens. But when it's a Goruza--something it will change (temporaly).

:( my friend's tamagotchi v1 has been doing something very odd.Her brothers tamagotchi v1 gave her a cape when she put it on it her face it chaned back and forth from a gozaruty to a oyagutchi or something of the sort. Please Help Us! Zoe and Briana P.S as soon as posable thanks! :wacko: [that was my v2 character]
Normal.

Why does Gozarutchi transform? It's because he studies Ninjas (duh) and he learns their techniques. One of them is the ability to appear as another person in order to foll others to get what you need. So that's what Gozarutchi does.

It would be cool if he could connect with another Tama disguised as Oyajitchi and got hair gel...it would be funny to see a ninja with an afro... :kuribotchi:

:D i had that tamagotchi a couple of times, and that never happened to me. B) :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :) :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back