999 of ways to get kicked out of Wal-mart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishqueen

Reaction score
Here is a good one! Go into the fitting rooms, shut the door, and then make constipated sounds, then scream. "WHERE IS THE TOILET PAPER!!!!"

Or throw a bunch of bouncy balls down the aisle, the yell "GO, MY POKE'MON GO!"

Or throw Skittles at random people, and each time you throw one say, "Taste the rainbow!"

Go up to random people and hug them.

Go up to people and shove "Pull-ups" in their faces/put some in their carts and sing," Your a big kid now! "

Oh, and if your a guy, go into a emtyish area with almost no people, go into a corner or behind a large object, (like a big box, or a big chair.) and pretend to pee*, and when some one asks what you are doing or if they walk up near you, say, " DO YOU MIND!!!" or "DO YOU MIND, I NEED SOME PRIVACY HERE!!!"

* DO NOT REALLY PEE, JUST PRETEND!!!

Or if you are not in Wal-Mart, but some place that has toilets on display, here is a good prank!

YOU WILL NEED:

A large news paper

And no modesty whatsoever

OK, here it goes, first make sure nobody is around, then sit on the toilet like ur goin' to the bathroom, BUT DO NOT REALLY, hold the news paper up in front of you, and when some one walks by say, "Honey be a dear and shut the door, I feel a draft." This also works if there are no toilets in a store. Just use a janitor's bucket!

And as I said b4, WHATEVER U DO, DON'T ACUALLY GO!!!

P.S. It will probally better it you don't pull your pants down.

Why do you want to get kicked out of WalMart anyway?
That is a good question, I would never DO any of my own stunts, I mainly wanted to see what people would come up with!

PS, I wouldn't want to get kicked out any way!

PPS, If you have an idea to add, POST IT NOW!!!

If you are a guy go and do press ups against a chair outside a dressing room that your mum/siter/gran is in 50 times, but watch out for the hangers! :ichigotchi:

Go shopping, casually. Load up th carts with all kinds of merchandise and abandon them in some random place it the store.

It always ticks the staff off! xD

This thread is really funny!

Go in with a custom-made shirt saying 'meijers' on it, and shout, "UHH....DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE THE MEIJERS BRAND MILK IS???" Lol. xD

get a megaphone and yell about how wal-mart is killing small businesses. You'll be out of there in less than a minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back