Self-Removing a broken tooth

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Does anyone have any advice how I could remove this part of a loose and broken tooth? It started to hurt like crazy and only opened more when I began to eat M&M's today.

I REALLY want this thing out NOW. It's annoying, I can't eat food with that tooth without pain or removing leftover food from the gap between the loose part of the tooth. It's hallow.

I tried pulling it out with a pair of scissors. (I took one blade, put it in the hallow looser part, and pushed.) It hurt like shiznits.

I'm not due to the dentist anytime soon either, any advice? I am trying to numb my tooth out right now but still >>

You should go to the dentist.

You should not try to pull out your own tooth whether it be a milk tooth or an adult tooth.

If anything, you could buy some analgesic from a chemist's to soothe the pain (e.g. Dalsy), tell your parents and get a dentist appointment.

If you try to do it yourself the chances are it will be über painful, it will be messy and you could even lose quite a bit of blood. Go to an expert. :ichigotchi:

You should go to the dentist.You should not try to pull out your own tooth whether it be a milk tooth or an adult tooth.

If anything, you could buy some analgesic from a chemist's to soothe the pain (e.g. Dalsy), tell your parents and get a dentist appointment.

If you try to do it yourself the chances are it will be über painful, it will be messy and you could even lose quite a bit of blood. Go to an expert. :ichigotchi:
Well I highly doubt I would get it removed this week if I go to a dentist, blegh. It's REALLY on my nerve's.

I have removed a few teeth myself, but they weren't like this one. And Dalsy?

Well I highly doubt I would get it removed this week if I go to a dentist, blegh. It's REALLY on my nerve's.
I have removed a few teeth myself, but they weren't like this one. And Dalsy?
Is it an adult or a milk tooth you are trying to extract? There are four molars at the back of your mouth that most people think ARE milk teeth but actually never fall out.

Extracting milk teeth isn't the same as adult teeth. Adult teeth have much deeper roots.

You should contact a dentist. If you have a broken tooth they might put you on a priority list. You may just do more damage to your tooth rather than cure it.

As for Dalsy, hmm, that's a name of a medicine here. Maybe it is different where you live.

It is an antiimflammatory, and although most people like the taste, I think it is disgusting. It's colour is carrot orange and it is very creamy. It does do its job though, when I had my last milk teeth fall out I took that instead of aspirines and it worked well despite its bad taste.

Dentist. I chipped many teeth, 4 I believe in Basketball. You should so see a dentist, they will help you with that ;D

Errm... I would go STRAIGHT to the dentist.

Trying to remove it yourself might only make it worse.

If it was just loose it's easy to pull out yourself, but if it's broken and stuff then I think a dentist would be the best. But if they say you have to wait tlil like next week...

then I don't know what to tell you. xD lol Sorry that's not funny.

Even if you're not due until somedayy next month or so call and set up an appointment!!

These are kinds of emergencies that are scheduled differently. :]]

Agree.

Omg just looking at the topic title made me flinch. D=

I can't stand teeth pain. I forgot what you call it. =/

I hope it all gets sorted soon, hopefully nothing will happen before you have to go to the dentist's.

Good luck!!

Try a dentist trying to pull it out yourself could be dangerous(especially with scissors don't do that again ok?) so I suggest ask your parents to take you to a dentist even if you don't want to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
as much as id hate to say this..you should go to the dentist. i absolutely hate going to the dentist. i dont like laying down that long!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back