HAVE YOU EVER

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

catzanddogz

Reaction score
I'M DISECTING A FOG AND I'VE DISECTED A MUSSEL,SPONGE,AND A CRAYFISH

SO SLIMY *TWITCH* *TWITCH*

Yes, my science class had to dissect Cane Toads.It was gross.
Cane toads? Aw-sum. :huh:

I watched a video about those buggers in science and wow.. crazy critters!

I've disected an owl pellet in fourth grade if that counts.

We're dissecting a lot of things in Science this term.

So far we've disseacted a fish and a chicken wing (no, not KFC unfortunately =D).

Later on in the term I'll be disseacting a brain, heart and liver. Not human ones, animal.

^ Wow. A pig. And a cat. Wow.

Last year, I did:

-A squid (The ink pen was cool. Yeah)

-A toad (We opened it stomach...yeah.)

-An owl pellet (If it counts.)

I refuse to dissect things.

Not because it's like 'omg so cruel'... But because it's just disgusting ^.^;

In kindergarten we were shown how to dissect squid, then in 7th grade my class dissected squids, I got out of it, and then I was supposed to dissect I think it was a star fish in 8th, and I got out of that too.

I just think it's gross o.o;

I always think I'll be too scared to disect things, but no way, I go in there ripping and cutting and slashing to get the job done. It's fun.

I've done a squid, a frog, and several owl pellets, which are fun. I love picking up the bones and stuff. Bones are cool.

When I was in Alaska, we came across a skeleton from a wolf that had been killed (naturally.) What did they do? The national park people gave the wolf to a science class and they took all the meat off and put the skeleton back together.

I watched a movie on it. It was by far one of the coolest things I've ever seen. And if I actually could be able to do that myself? Awesome.

Well, I've dissected owl pellets in school....it's really cool, actually. Mine always have lots of bones :( It's really neat if you can put some of the bones together and have an almost complete skeleton of a little mouse. =D

No and if i do have to, I will refuse too.

For both that it is pretty cruel and its disgusting.

If we were really sposed to dissect things, we'd be medical examiners.

[SIZE=14pt]Woohoo~! Why yes I have! :D [/SIZE]

I got to dissect a frog in Grade 9! I thought it was going to be really gross, but it wasn't as gross as I thought it would be! :D

It was so cool! ^^~

But smelled really bad! x_X

:] Me and my friend called him Freddy the frog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back