REALLY not fair

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fallenone123

Reaction score
my tamagotchi was the teen..u know the one who turns into mametchi..it was that one..i started to keep feeding snacks and playing games with it...i kept doing that till i had 4000 points..the next morning i woke up..my tamagotchi changed into the dude with the fat lip..i was soo mad..i cared about my old tamagotchi soo much and it turned into a ugly guy..now i dont like my tamagotchi as much

[SIZE=14pt] :blink: :D :( 2 things. :( :( :puroperatchi: [/SIZE]

1. You copied my name and added stuff to it! :angry:

2. Please show us what it looks like! ;)

1.i use this name for a LOT of websites..

2.i make it put on a costume so i wont be as ugly..

Oh, that thing I used to think it was ugly too until later... :D

i agree with Fallen it is not nice to copy things :D :lol:

Fallenone is a popular name...I doubt copying was intentional.

I don't like tarakotchis either and I've gotten him twice ... rrr Haven't gotten his cousin the Kusatchi yet though...It looks like a potted tarakotchi. Just wait a couple days for the matchmaker and he'll go away soon after...most likely won't get him next time.

Costume was a good idea :D

Last edited by a moderator:
tarakotchis r cool who agrees?

they r my fave character

Aw. Don't be mean to fallen one :kuribotchi: Just because she has a similar name doesnt mean she copied :puroperatchi:

Anyways~

I think that Tama is alright. But as long as you can put a costume on it if you dont like it :ichigotchi:

Just b/c u did'nt get the one u wanted doesn't mean u have to hate ur tama. Just restart it and try again.

i no how to tarakotchis! :furawatchi:

you probably connected alot! B)

(i dont like em much either!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back