Grudge.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-lWeride

Reaction score
Have you seen grudge? I have only seen Grudge 1

That movie is.. Disturbing lol. Where I live it is rated G. Stupid eh?

Really? G rated? I remember I saw it twice in theaters (2 people wanted to see it with me) and the first time I saw it, it was 14A, the second was PG. I guess they changed it all the way down to G. How odd.

The second one was comical at times and didnt have the same creepy-ness the first managed. It was predictable, and kinda lame. However, there is one of my favourite gross scenes in it, but I wont spoil that in case you want to see it. :)

Well it wasn't scary or disturbing in the least, but I think G is a little stupid. At least PG... cuz of the girls jaw being ripped off... xP

G????? Hmph it's rated R here.

I've only seen the first one. I bought the 2nd one a while ago.. But I've lost the DVD.

I personally liked the Grudge a lot.

Nice movie..lol. My friends think Sarah Michelle Gellar is great at her acting skills. Grudge rox meh sox!

I watched it when I was younger (like, 8 or 8) and it sort of ruined my life until I turned like, 11. O_O

Dont laugh! I was always scared of going upstairs because I thought the Grugge would jump out of my closet, mirror or TV. xD I would always be afraid of going anywhere in the house on my own. Yeah, it sounds stupid but whatever.

It was scary for me.

I watched it when I was younger (like, 8 or 8) and it sort of ruined my life until I turned like, 11. O_ODont laugh! I was always scared of going upstairs because I thought the Grugge would jump out of my closet, mirror or TV. xD I would always be afraid of going anywhere in the house on my own. Yeah, it sounds stupid but whatever.

It was scary for me.
xD, that's was happened to me. Only it didn't take 4 years for me to heal.

Have you seen grudge? I have only seen Grudge 1That movie is.. Disturbing lol. Where I live it is rated G. Stupid eh?
:) :eek: :eek: :eek: It's rated PG-13 here in Washington!!!! Omg!! I heard it's really scary. Is it????

:p :eek: :eek: :eek: It's rated PG-13 here in Washington!!!! Omg!! I heard it's really scary. Is it????
Eh, only a little. Its more-so disturbing then scary. Kinda like the I didn't need to see that or that was creepy disturbing.

Latest posts

Back