The Growth of a V2...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxstargirlxx

Reaction score
Baby: V2 Girl

Child: :D

Teen: :lol: (Young Mimitchi!)

Adult: Mousey-thingy...

Does anyone know what the child and the adult are called or how good they are? I know young mimitchi is great so they cant b that bad...

The V2 Girl is called ShiroPuchitchi. Likewise, a baby boy would simply be called Puchitchi. The child is called a Kuribotchi. Ehh...the adult might be a Marumimitchi if it has similarities in appearance to Mickey Mouse (black, round ears). If it's completely white and faces the side all the time, it would be a Pyonchitchi.

Did I help? :D

Interesting.... Well.... I got a Tarakotchi on my V2, and that stinx. Umm.... MimitchiRocks.. Do you know how to get certain charaters by taking care of them certain ways? If you know what I mean, plz reply. Bye! :furawatchi:

P.S.- I was in Florida w/out a computer and so I didn't know they added new Emotions! :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :lol: :kuribotchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :D

Interesting.... Well.... I got a Tarakotchi on my V2, and that stinx. Umm.... MimitchiRocks.. Do you know how to get certain charaters by taking care of them certain ways? If you know what I mean, plz reply. Bye! :furawatchi: P.S.- I was in Florida w/out a computer and so I didn't know they added new Emotions! :hitodetchi: :mimitchi: :( :kuribotchi: :lol: ^_^ :wacko:
Well, nothing's confirmed on V2 yet, since BanDai's being all secretive about it. Hopefully TamaSquare will come out with something soon. :mametchi:

i got a hanatchi once...just take xcellent care of it(but i only got on my 1g v1 but i took the best care but i only got 6 training bars. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back