Hmm.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

princess08

Reaction score
I've been drinking out of a spray bottle for the past two minutes, but then I notice...

Plant spray bottle.

So it might have plant food in it.

Oh well. Stronger bones, I guess?

Just brushed clean feeling?

Last edited by a moderator:
How much did you drink? Does anyone know if thats poisonous? I know those little white balls in fertilizer are. It also might have cow crap in it.

How much did you drink? Does anyone know if thats poisonous? I know those little white balls in fertilizer are. It also might have cow crap in it.
No, its the liquid type. x] And actually, thats styrofoam in there, you know. xD

Great. I just ate cow crap.

Lol nice! XD

I love spraying myself with spray bottles :furawatchi:

OH MY GOSH so my science teacher had a spray bottle on her desk, so I took it and squirted her with it. Now, it wasn't the mist, it was like, FULL BLAST. So I squirted her and she was like "Revenge is best served cold, Ali." in like, the CRUELEST joking voice. So the weekend passed (cuz it was a weekend) and I was sitting at my desk in homeroom. My desk is facing away from the door, so I didn't see her creep up on me. So I was talking to one of my friends, and she stopped talking suddenly, and I was like "What? WHAT!?" She did a small nod and then went back to talking to me. The next thing I know, I got a BUCKET OF WATER poured on my head! I turned around, and she was like "I told you." I glared at her while smiling, and said, "Oh it's ON!" Now we're still getting each other.

That wasn't really relevant... but it was related to squirt bottles, so yeah....

OH MY GOSH so my science teacher had a spray bottle on her desk, so I took it and squirted her with it. Now, it wasn't the mist, it was like, FULL BLAST. So I squirted her and she was like "Revenge is best served cold, Ali." in like, the CRUELEST joking voice. So the weekend passed (cuz it was a weekend) and I was sitting at my desk in homeroom. My desk is facing away from the door, so I didn't see her creep up on me. So I was talking to one of my friends, and she stopped talking suddenly, and I was like "What? WHAT!?" She did a small nod and then went back to talking to me. The next thing I know, I got a BUCKET OF WATER poured on my head! I turned around, and she was like "I told you." I glared at her while smiling, and said, "Oh it's ON!" Now we're still getting each other.
That wasn't really relevant... but it was related to squirt bottles, so yeah....
Pure LOL.

And I've been drinking out of hair spray bottles with water and there's still some after taste. Hmmm.... If its the actual product and considered poisonus, you better watch for symptoms.

Peace Patroller ☺☻

Pf. I know it was water, I just don't know if it was water for the plants. XD

Anyways, I'm not dead yet, so presumably, the plant food was fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back