my anti-suicide drawing...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bamcr

Reaction score
Ok, so here's my drawing that was supposed to be anti suicide...

But then my friends took at as being a suicide picture...

I think of it as anti because the person in the picture looks at the gun and sees an angel crying, and a message that makes her realize that her death affects her friends and family and taking her life would be a selfish decision.

But other people find the picture as the girl already being dead and dropping the gun.

I dunno. I guess it's one of those "half full, half empty" pictures. You'd be optimistic if you see her as being alive, and pessimistic if you think she's dead.

I intended it to be anti suicide, but you can interpret it however you wish.

The drawing

So I'd like you to share your thoughts, or say what you think you see in the picture.

I think that is amazing.

I love it. It's so well drawn, but it sends a strong message.

I think of it as anti-suicide, but I can see why some can think she'd already shot herself, because of the "I will Remember You" on the gun. Like her friends and family will remember her after her death, like it had already taken place... Seems hard to explain. But I've always loved these kind of drawings; Like I said, I think they're amazing.

Keep drawing.

It really is great though I can tell how it can go either way.

I'm glad I got to see your reason for creating it and when you look at it through the anti-suicide viewpoint it makes a lot of sense.

I'm so tired of all these "letz go killz rselvesz" and "suicide iz hott" kinda pictures so this is definantly two thumbs up from me. n..n

I really like it. The use of shading is really nice.

I like the "I will remember you" On the gun and the message it is sending out. But I have on bit of critisism.

The angel doesn't look like it is crying. Maybe you should work on that.

THanks everyone ^^ I enjoy reading all the comments!

And I just finished working on the tears of the angel so it's all good now =]

I'm happy that you guys like it so much!!!

Excellent drawing. Terrific shading. You are a great artist. ;)

Anyways, I like that you decided to draw an anti-suicide drawing instead of a suicide rocks drawing. You are really sensible. :p

By the way...

It looks more like she was gonna kill someone but she couldn't so it, so she dropped the gun.

To me...

Excellent drawing. Terrific shading. You are a great artist. :(
Anyways, I like that you decided to draw an anti-suicide drawing instead of a suicide rocks drawing. You are really sensible. :D
Thank you! I believe tamaw/pants said that as well. (BTW, when you refer to a suicide rocks sort of a drawing/picture, are you talking about pictures of girls with their hands in gun formation, taking myspace pictures? Well, that's what comes to mind, anyways)

Ahh! x.:Disturbed:.x, I never thought of it in that way, but now that you mention it, that makes a lot of sense too! Haha, i guess it's now a 3 way drawing which is pretty awesome.

Very nice anti-suicide drawing. The shading rocked, and it just had that eerie-serene feeling that I just love...the feeling the you get when you're walking out in the misty rain. It's all cloudy and you can feel the damp earth beneath your Converse...it's just like WHOA.

Sorry..just had a moment. :(

Good job!

Chatterbox

Study the anatomy of the hand more, your skills will improve. Also, try to do sketches of wings, the more you do, the better you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back