Build-A-Bearville

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_mamatchi_

Reaction score
I went on buildabear.com, and saw a link leading to Build-A-Bearville! I clicked on it, and I joined! You are thinking "What is Build-A-Bearville?" Well, here's what it is:

You create a human character and name, and you go to Build-A-Bearville. You enter the virtual store and when you enter animal ID and key code from the birth certificate you made for your furry friend in a Build-A-Bear Workshop store, you will see your bear!

You can play alot of games, and earn Bear Bills!

So, will you play it?

Edit: Oops! My sister posted on my account on accident!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would, but i have lost my birth certificate for my dog that I got. I also lost the certificates for the other three that I got from the Bear Factory.(The old name for it)

D:

I would, but i have lost my birth certificate for my dog that I got. I also lost the certificates for the other three that I got from the Bear Factory.(The old name for it)D:
me to :eek:

I'll join it! I have only 3 build a bears. A brown horse, Rudolph, and Clarice. I haven't lost Rudolph and Clarice's birth thing thoiugh so I'll join and enter in their codes. Once I get to my dad's house I'll enter their codes!

When I singed up....wow they won't even let me enter my last name! God thats STUPID! I hate them for that >=(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back