how do i get...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M.K

Reaction score
well im natrualy skinny and im kinda tallish but i cant find skinny enough jeans i mean i see girls shorter than me and the same size too and thay have super skinny jeans but i cant find them any where!! please can some just suggest a store to go to or sumthing!!! :( :( :( :( :( : :mellow: :angry:

Thats the same thing w/me! I'm tall/skinny and can't find them ANYWHERE. I tried hollister but there aren't any there. I thought there would be. sorry this doesn't help at all.

well im natrualy skinny and im kinda tallish but i cant find skinny enough jeans i  mean i see girls shorter than me and the same size too and thay have super skinny jeans but i cant find them any where!! please can some just suggest a store to go to or sumthing!!! :kuribotchi:   :kuribotchi:   :(   :(   :(   : :p   :eek:
You can buy beutiful Skin Tight Jeans at....... GOOD WILL =D

Mostly anywhere.

I can't find too many because I'm tall and slim, but I have found the odd one or two in most stores. Personally, I don't like skinny jeans. I feel really uncomfortable in them.

Good luck finding them! :p

Just check in a jean store with lots of jeans varaties(sorry bad spelling)

xoxo

9liz9

They're everywhere!

I dun wear skinny jeans... They DON'T make you skinny. They are only skinny on the ends anyway. >.>

My friend think they'll make her skinny. Pfft.... -mutters-

Try online.

I personally find skinny jeans really really unflattering, but thats just me. xD I perfer mid-rise flares.

Try to find small sizes from shops or internet!

Or else,try to wash them really often 'till they shrink!!

I normally go the "skateboarders" style side of the store to get skinny jeans. Why not just get pants the smaller their your width size? o__O

I would help but I don't know where you can get skinny jeans and I only have like 2 pairs of jeans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back