Gender issues

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cali727

Reaction score
I thought Tama's were UNISEXUAL. Or whatever if it is a boy/girl thing. But the company has gone too far. Look at those stupid V5 things. They are probably cool but the designs? OMG I can't buy one. People will think I'm...you know...

...anyway If they make a new version make black, grey, navy blue, etc. type patterns so you don't look like such a loser if you are a 13 year old boy who likes Tamagotchis kind of like me.

*Moved to What's On Your Mind? forum *

I don't know what you're talking about... :D

Of course there are designs on the V5 that are fine for a 13 year old boy who likes Tamas....

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=132351

- what's wrong with the Space Trip design or the House design or Blue Abstract or Sing a Song? There's nothing overtly "girly" about them at all.... :)

Maybe you just need to re-think your attititude towards colours... I promise you, if something isn't black, grey or navy blue it doesn't mean you are a loser.... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well mine is fine. I dont really mind since I am a girl.

Girls are bandais target -insert proper word here-

Dont get too worked up about it! Yes girls may...be bandais Target and no it isn't that hard to make a black one but what is the fun in that! I dont think bandai wants to make thousands of design just so that boys are a little prouder I mean sure it would be nice but on the other hand so would being a Billionaire! Another thing to think about is why care what other people think you know deep down who you are inside and that's all that matters! Be proud of who you are!

Chloe

I have a black and gold V5 with Gozaruchi charm on it's key chain thing. :furawatchi: It's a European design.

So if you have access to ebay, you could always try to go for a more manly design that way.

If you are good at taking these apart, you could do that and paint it. :kuribotchi: I would but I like all of the designs I have.

There are options. Just be creative and not afraid to play around.

I would actually like to take the house stack off of one of my V5s. I think I know how I'd do it. I just have to have the guts to go and do it. :kuribotchi:

Oh. I feel like a retard now. But it doesn't show a black one on this site.

Sometimes I think Bandai goes a little over board with girly things, mainly their commercials, but I'm a girl so i don't care all that much.

<3~~Loola~~<3

I agree.

I'm a boy, but I gave up with Tamagotchis about a year ago.

Everybody on TamaTalk just says that only girls should be on TT not boys... :)

So yeah. I don't get the point of Tamagotchis anymore because they just cause extra stress and work in your lives that I really don't need.

I used to like Tamas until they got sexual and started coming out with more colors and stuff for girls.

Hey, its just my opinion but I see where you are getting here.

.... Everybody on TamaTalk just says that only girls should be on TT not boys... :ichigotchi:
Uh.... wha- what...???

TamaTalk is a community forum - for tamagotchi fans (and ex tamagotchi fans...) :hitodetchi:

Where does everybody say that only girls should be on TamaTalk, not boys???

I think either I have not spotted that forum during the past 3 years I have been a member here... or you're being economical with the truth ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back