have you noticed this about Admin?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

read what ive written below then answer if youve noticed this

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• this makes sense

• hey youre right

• no!no!absolutely wrong! i wont stand for it!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

illusionofthelight

Reaction score
you know the story on admin. nobody knows his/her gender, age, anything. so i think maybe a bunch of people have the password for the tamatalk administrator and its not one person watching over us, but a bunch. you ever notice his/her vocabulary? sometimes he/she says "kinda, yeah" and words like that and sometimes its words like "kindof, and yes"

you ever notice this? :unsure:

P.S

its just a thought, dont get mad and stuff... ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
I think all the admins use one account ^_^ ..Or something? :unsure:

:furawatchi: ever notice how admin is always online to I think it is more than one person

He is never online when I am on... I change my vocab all the time I just say differ' things depending on how I feel and I think it says his/her age on the profile thingy.. So yeah.. I think it is 1 person but I could b rong I donno... I guess it is possible tho... :huh:

On 1 side I agree with u but on the other I think the topic starter just wants to see if ppl agree with her sooo I don't really no anymore.

Thanks ET,

Now I asked Admin this very question 3 months ago, and he/she said no, but others helped from time to time.

JC

It could be true... I mean whenevr i come on amins always there.... and he cant be on here all the time.... :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back