Tell us about ur Neopets account!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishqueen

Reaction score
My user name is: suprnanny

my pets are: Baby Kyrii, Electic Eyrie, Grey Jetsam, and Starry Meerca.

*NOTE* My Eyrie's name is a bunch of numbers, because I got him from the pound, so just call him _Shocker__Griffin!

TELL NOBODY YOUR PASSWORD!!!

ps, I don't do neofriends!

I have a bunch, i'll tell about my main then.

**FOR NOW**

Username: smart_and_sassy

Pets: Snow Kacheek, Split Poogle, Split Uni, lab pet green Uni that will have a nice home soon. :D As soon as she gets a decent color, I'll transfer her to a worhty owner.

Username: nicivi

Pets: Red Skieth, Blue Pteri, Red Lupe(Active Pet) and a green Chia, their names are: City_Raised_Detroit, jitterin, Tiny_Little_Guy and _Zaphier_

Feel free to neomail me!

user name:sarahw_96

pets: baby aisha, rainbow jubjub, halloween ixi, christmas uni.

neomail me! :(

username is yerin1231,

pets are a adorable yellow kougra named ara__49(who wants to be painted baby XD), and a gorgeous red usul named 0_starry_0 whose greatest wish is to be painted starry(oh man, i have to save up heaps..)!

also, i really want a haseepuss (cooking pot-angelpuss+hasee)

*NOTE* My Eyrie's name is a bunch of numbers, because I got him from the pound, so just call him _Shocker__Griffin!

Cool all of your neopets are painted! My username is victoria926. I have a blue Aisha (MY FAVOURITE!), a blue usul, a yellow jubjub and a blue chia. Oh yeah and I have a question I gave a petpet to one of my pets but I can't remember how to change it's name and like remove it and stuff. Does anyone know how?

Username: Ceceelia (Side accounts are Kagasha and Katishma which are only used for pet storage and lab zapping)

Pets: On my main, Trindor the Desert Krawk, Nyrio the Baby Draik, lilbongy420 the lab rat (currently a snow usul), and Soharina the Royal Elephante (named after Soha from here). Pets on my side accounts, Baby Ogrin, 2 labbers, royal poogle, pirate cybunny, plushie buzz, and a maraquan Jubjub.

Feel free to neomail me on there. Anyone who requests neofriends gets accepted though if I do not talk to you after a while I usually delete you, it keeps my list up to date. I am more on here than I am on Neopets though XD

Username is happy_negg00. pets are Red Poogle, Blue Shoryu, and forgot about others cause I cant get on anymore since it started asking for birthdays. I put a fake for safety reasons...

Main: costella (just like on here)

Pets: mr_bouncytail_ , concrete_angel33, Green_Day3_3 , and NARUTO_OBSESSED (that name says it all! xP)

Side: bob_mccheeseburger1

Pets: none :eek:

Feel free to neomail me!!! i really do enjoy getting neomail :eek:

My user name is: happypiggy123321

my pets are: Christmas Kacheek, Blue Aisha, Blue Bruce (saving up for a Baby Paint Brush) Does anybody have a kiko available for adoption?

Feel free to neomail me.

User: wugnut

1. Yellow kacheek, Wuzcuddles, Female, and my #1 favorite pet

2. Red/Pink bruce, Fuzcuddles, Female, and my #3 favorite pet

3. Blue Meerca, Luzcuddles, Male, and my #2 favorite pet

4. Purple Grundo, Zoomygrundo, Female, Im abandoning this pet and getting a Xweetok er something

So you have it. I currently have 150k (or 150,000 nps)

Last edited by a moderator:
Username: angel_devil_1013

Pet: Rosaleeya the Cloud Acara

Yes, I only have 1 pet. I will only ever have 1 pet because I like to focus my attention on just 1 pet. Anyways, I always wanted to paint Rosaleeya (originally a green acara) Cloud, and when I could finally afford the PB I got it from the trading post.

I still very much like the color, but I want to paint something different. I can probably afford lots of different PBs now, but I hate to spend any money, so it looks like she will be painted Cloud for a loooong time. Although I still consider it a temporary color.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that a few weeks before she was painted cloud, she was painted Christmas. So during Christmas time, I'm going to get my Rosaleeya into the Christmas spirit by putting on her santa outfit that came with her Christmas PB style.

My username is Vampireth

My neopets are.. A red galert named Fangnesseh.

Just 1, I know. But I am happy with my one neopet, thank you very much. For one, it's much more affordable to only own one neopet, and for two.. dunno, don't really care.

Feel free to neomail me, shop at my store, send me stuff, or add me as a friend.

Noooo, I have a strawberry poogle, a tyrannian poogle, grey jetsam, and a Lab pet. (Hoping to get her to turn into a pink Cybunny, she is yellow now.)

Strike that. I LOVE neofriends and neomails. feel free to do either.

Here are my accounts:

xx_courtnee_xx (main)

xx_courtnee_side_xx (side 1)

xx_courtnee_side2_xx (side 2)

On my main I have 3 pets that I'll NEVER pound, and one lab pet

My 3 pets are:

xX_Lilianna_Xx - Christmas Kau

xX_Seleena_Xx - Christmas Uni

xX_Wimberly_Xx - Starry Gnorbu

My CURRENT, as of 9/29/2008, lab pet is:

Ziheng - Green Skeith -

So far all he's had is stats changes and level changes. On my very first zap, I turned Chiikoe, an adorable green eyrie into an even more adorable split eyrie!^^ He might be something different. He has a new owner now. I take pets out of the pound, zap them, and give them to new, trusting, loving owners.

Anyways, on xx_courtnee_side_xx, my pets are:

Cerresli - Green Aisha - Soon to be: Disco Aisha

xX_Kirstyn_Xx - Cloud Gnorbu

MystikEclipse - Blue Poogle - Soon to be: ???

I realize that 4 of my pets between all my accounts are horribley named because of the underscores and the x's. But I love them enough not to throw them away. The rest of my pets are pretty well named.

My pets on xx_courtnee_side2_xx are:

Jynorisa- Green Poogle - Soon to be: Pink Poogle

Jynardo - Red Poogle - Soon to be: ???

Dinerga - Blue Flotsam - Soon to be: aby Flotsam

I have a few million... Which ones are "running" I don't know... But I've been there since it pretty much opened I think.... I think my first one was pinkmoon225.... I haven't been there for ever though... Aisha.... everywhere....

I've been playing since 2003. On and off. But this time, I'm staying ON. I just love neopets I can't stay away! No matter how many times I say I hate it, I can't stay away! Once you start, you can't stop!

I'm tigerlilly161, I have a few other accounts but forgot them. I go on and off, my breaks ranging from 1 day to 3 months. Plus I'm saving up to get a lab map.

My pets are:

Donna9 the blue Aisha

jackie7888 the blue Gelert

Melissa8033 the green Wocky

_FirestarThunderClan the red Kougra (I was obsessed with Warriors at the time I made him, and "Firestar_the_leader_of_thunderclan" was, can you believe it, taken, rofl.)

And I don't accept neofriends if I don't know you in some way, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back