What colour is your DS?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I HAD a normal silver...and I've been loving it for years...and then the hinge fell off. XD

So now I have my Aunt's blue normal. :]

Personally, I dun like Lites. They're lots more breakable. I had my silver one from the Christmas of the year it came out, using it pretty heavily until yesterday. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I do.

It does have the mic, touchscreen, etc. Lite is merely a revamp of the outside, silly. XD

-nod- Making it much more fragile and harder to hold.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. I don't know if they make the DS Lites in silver, but it was one of the most common colors for the normal DSes
There's a gloss silver ds lite. Oh, and BTW, my ds lite's white.

Mine's pink. Bwahaha.

Yeah the original DSs have all the same features as a lite ((I think..)) except the lite has a stylus holder that actually HOLDS the stylus. And the lite has more screen brightness options then the original. And the screens are slightly brighter. But the lite's touch screen scratches much easier. I can tell by looking at my 1 year old DS lite touch screen and comparing it to Princess08's 4-5 year old original DS screen. Yup. Scratches are mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back